• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

StickSkills Rumor: New Mass Effect will be revealed at VGAs

bRv5ieM.gif

Be true. For the love of Wrex's TESTICLES.
The 2013 Video Game Awards are set to take place next month, and we’ve been informed that the next Mass Effect title will receive an announcement there. The source that passed this information to us is also the same that helped us bring forth the first details on the existence of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.

StickSkills

DeviantBoi

I'm already planning on watching them online to see the Naughy Dog reveal.

The Mass Effect reveal will make it a bit more epic.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I'll say it's releasing March 2015.

EA was talking on their financial call how they had a bevy of games to fill the ~15-20 million in sales Battlefield does when it comes out in a given fiscal year.

curb

Banned
The engine they're using is for next gen so it's pretty much guaranteed.

Sounds good to me. Since I'm jumping into a new console at launch (instead of my usual wait) I'm alright with saying I'm not into the whole cross/split generation thing. Make it new, shiny and pretty please.

L1NETT

Sweet, love me some more Mass Effect. That universe has bags of potential. Give me some Salarian lovin.

Really dumb question, but do we know who is heading this game up and writing it? Is it Casey Hudson and Walters?

Well... We'll see what it ends up being like. I'm not optimistic, but I'd love to see a new game rekindle my love for the universe.

Jarmel

Banned
Really dumb question, but do we know who is heading this game up and writing it? Is it Casey Hudson and Walters?

My understanding is that Hudson and team has moved on to a new IP although Hudson is in some bullshit producer role and is doing some basic oversight. Walters however is doing writing for ME4 and is considered a lead writer.

Top Bottom