• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct: Shadow Jago and Bear Thunder revealed

MCD

HPKUJGL.png

Hh4Jcfk.png

Thanks to Poker Face:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=89876291&postcount=2506
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=89879135&postcount=2532

Edit:

BfRLHTn.png

Need pics of scifi orchid pls.

Shadow Jago looks fantastic!

Bear Thunder also looks amazing.

How do you obtain all of these?

I know Shadow Jago comes with the Day One Live Gold cards. Don't know if you can also buy it using KP (in-game currency you earn by playing) for those not getting that? I'd guess that the Bear for Thunder is just an unlockable accessory (if you get free or standard version you need to play to earn KP to buy it else it comes unlocked in Ultra Edition and Pinultimate edition).

Rey

its a shame he is a reskin to start

but its awesome they will let the community decide how he plays

this means he will have a slide guarantees though lol

i could've sworn they said that Shadow Jago wasn't just a different skin.
But ok, he looks sick.

JaggedSac

Looks great. Quick question, what is the multiplayer like in this game? Will there be some sort of spectator mode while others are fighting and the loser gets swapped out for someone else? If so, is there a group of GAF guys who are getting together to play? I would like to be in on that.

LTWheels

i could've sworn they said that Shadow Jago wasn't just a different skin.
But ok, he looks sick.

Yeah it's a bit of a wierd thing. On the character select screen he takes up a different selection slot, but for now will have the same moves and framedata as normal Jago.

They said that they plan to change him in the future and looking for feedback on how to do it.

My prediction is that he will be the final boss of the story mode. That patch will be the one that changes him.

Sgblues

Mortal Instinct or Killer Kombat(sounds good) by the looks of Shadow Jago

As for Rock err Thunder "Its no use! Give up!"

Punk gansta Orchid?

Top Bottom