• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Of Us DLC spotted in the PS4 Launch trailer!

modnar

Neo Member
vv95.png

Fully expect a PS4 port of The Last of Us + all DLC and a port of all three Uncharted single-player campaigns to happen at some point.

blamite

No a they'd announce PS3-exclusive DLC at the PS4 launch event. A PS4 version is basically confirmed now, I'd think.

Nice catch. This would be such a good decision by them. They'll get tons of people who will double dip, the people just didn't pick it up and sold their PS3, and those xbox converters. It's worth their time

Mix I linked your discovery in my DLC announcement thread for the PS3. If I overstepped my boundaries or you feel I'm stealing your thunder by all means, let me know.

Dang0

This may just be because this was the wrap up video of the Spike PS4 event, where the dlc was announced.

Mix

Mix I linked your discovery in my DLC announcement thread for the PS3. If I overstepped my boundaries or you feel I'm stealing your thunder by all means, let me know.

Hmmmmmmmmmm I'll let it slide this time, but next time, don't even point it out. I swear to god, I would've gotten on that thread and been like, "Hm, what a sharp eye he ha-, oh Wait. A. Min-ute!" it's all good to me man.

so is it for PS4 or PS3?

The DLC announced is for TLoU which is currently only on PS3. The question is then why was a snippet from this DLC in the PS4 launch montage trailer? A lot of us here feel fairly confident that a PS4 port of TLoU will come down the line and perhaps this is just a kind of opaque confirmation?

The DLC announced is for TLoU which is currently only on PS3. The question is then why was a snippet from this DLC in the PS4 launch montage trailer? A lot of us here feel fairly confident that a PS4 port of TLoU will come down the line and perhaps this is just a kind of opaque confirmation?

hopefully its for PS4 and that ND used all the graphics toll they could cram out of PS4!

I want it so bad

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Kind of curious about how the DLC will play. It was Joel who showed Ellie how to handle firearms, wasn't it? Unless Riley is more experienced and she's the one you play as...

I really don't think so guys... It was just part of a montage meant to get people hyped for the event as a whole, plus they revealed that DLC at the event. I wouldn't read tons into it.

Top Bottom