• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Of Us DLC spotted in the PS4 Launch trailer!

I really hope it's not a mistake on Sony's part. I'd be all over a TLOU PS4 port.

It's possible that it is. I wouldn't mind double dipping, but the game hasn't even been out a year yet.

I want to believe. Not only better resolution and smoother framerate, but the possibility of TLoU MP having dedicated servers. *Drools*

Nestunt

I really don't think so guys... It was just part of a montage meant to get people hyped for the event as a whole, plus they revealed that DLC at the event. I wouldn't read tons into it.

the issue here is if its the only ps3 "only" game in that trailer

if so it would be sort of out of place

wapplew

So, Guacamelee is in the trailer, that means a port rite?
Also at the end of the trailer showing PS4 unit,that music sound a bit like journey, something hinted?
Because It sound very out of place.

erawsd

I really don't think so guys... It was just part of a montage meant to get people hyped for the event as a whole, plus they revealed that DLC at the event. I wouldn't read tons into it.

Yeah, to be honest, Sony seemed really desperate to announce something at the event so if TLOU was coming to PS4 I'm sure they would have told us.

Nugg

I see a games montage that wants to look pretty, I'm not sure we're supposed to read too much into it.

Marvel

could never
Thought TLOU was confirmed by ND that they're not interested in porting it to PS4? I mean it would be nice sure but I'm not getting hopes up for it happening.

fantomena

I hope it will be released on PS4. I have no information on a PS4-version, neither does my Sony Nordic PR rep have. If it's coming, Sony is keeping it very secretly.

the issue here is if its the only ps3 "only" game in that trailer

if so it would be sort of out of place

It was the only PS3 game at the event so what's your point? That dlc was announced at the show so it was obviously going to be part of the montage.

Felsparrow

Neo Member
And that's why Sony has a lot of 1st party studios, and plenty of studios willing to contract with them. Naughty Dog doesn't even need to touch it other than to give an OK on quality control.

There will be a TLoU HD version at some point guys. But it's really a matter of when. Right now Sony will want to focus on new games for the PS4.

Dream on PS4 owners. There is no chance. ND will be busy with new PS4 projects to bother porting old games at this stage.

Who said ND would be the ones to port it? It could easily be outsourced.

I'd be all over a PS4 port, even it it was just redone to 1080p with 60FPS.

Dream on PS4 owners. There is no chance. ND will be busy with new PS4 projects to bother porting old games at this stage.

I believe Clap Hanz and Ready at Dawn were the only two studios that made HD versions of their own games. Other than that every HD version was outsourced to another studio. If TLoU or an Uncharted collection happens, then it's almost certainly going to be outsourced. Most likely to Bluepoint as they're the best at that. Well, at least in the west anyway. HexaDrive may have taken the lead after the ridiculous job they did with fixing ZoE2 HD.

Top Bottom