• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Revolution: THE VAMPIRE GIRL AWAKENS

Degen

and goes back to sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_Gu4iokJE

stolen from tekkenGAF for filler:

Some gifs. I'm very impressed that she isn't some cheap Lili clone like I thought. Nice job Tekken team. (Tekken x Street Fighter can actually work!)

isIX7zTLGgYAr.gif

i2uy8LrAv17bS.gif

imDyOWSp7ftEi.gif

ivjYrHieEWZ6E.gif

ibtdRa2W3IzcEd.gif

Q: so... is she narcoleptic, or...
A: video games

Q: viable projectiles in Tekken? is this really the direction they're taking the series?
A: VIDEO GAMES

Q: is it just me or is her "upper torso" a little different by the end of the video?
A:
BelQ40z.gif

Zms7ZeP.jpg

Eliza, trolling Tekken Revolution to infinity on December 19th.

EDIT: 19th for Japan. Prolly the following Tuesday for the US because we didn't buy enough copies of TTT2

oh here's an article.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/...-tekken-revolution-mfemale-vampire-character/

Manbig

Can't wait to sidestep and punish all of that.

I know, right!? I wish people chose that instead.

They actually showed in the video that it has a fairly quick recovery. I'm sure it's terrible up close though.

Also, just about everything about this character is lame as hell. Especially the chest growth.

This was a fan voted thing and this is what they wanted apparently. It's sad to see that it has come to this.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
At first I was skeptical about TR maybe being a test for TxSF gameplay systems but now Im slightly convinced after seeing those projectiles.

Gonna use her day 1...if I ever manage to get enough gift points and hopefully I unlock her since you don't get to choose who you unlock which is the dumbest shit ever.

Also fuck eventhubs. I don't even have adblocker and dat dumbass akuma is a weak character keeps popping up.

Moofers

Her tits grow as the match progresses? Shut up and take my money, I guess.

I wish this had just been dlc for ttt2 and that revolution never got released.

Uh uh uh wuhwuhwuhwuh whuuuuut?

Like... Ahhhhhh. Why does she fall asleep? Like, why? Also why does a vampire have horns, wouldn't that make her a succubus or some kinda demon? Also why does she have huge tits at the end of the video?

I like a lot about this character but some stuff is just.... what?

Nyoro SF

The only part of the design I don't like are the horns. Just looks out of place next to all the other comical motions she does lol

El Sloth

Banned
Uh uh uh wuhwuhwuhwuh whuuuuut?

Like... Ahhhhhh. Why does she fall asleep? Like, why? Also why does a vampire have horns, wouldn't that make her a succubus or some kinda demon? Also why does she have huge tits at the end of the video?

I like a lot about this character but some stuff is just.... what?
Obviously she has a boob growing mechanic. Ivy has finally been bested,

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
She's like everything great and everything wrong with Tekken, all rolled into one!

I find it rather funny that the opponent actually anime-style shrivels when she sucks their blood. Her own personal growth is... sure, why not! Nothing about Tekken should ever be taken seriously, and everything about her seems to remind one of that. It's not as obvious up front, but the backbone of this series is more "anime" than Soul Calibur...

Good idea to give her a ground-runner style projectile, it seems like it has nice OTG use due to this.

Yay, a reason not to delete Tekken Revo from harddrive in order to claim space!

This is silly but makes me want to see a male variation for hilarity.

Suck a lot of blood, get bigger junk. it makes more sense than breasts anyway. Unless if they explain them being like camel humps or something.

Gbraga

This is silly but makes me want to see a male variation for hilarity.

Suck a lot of blood, get bigfer junk. it makes more sense than breasts anyway. Unless if they explain them being like camel humps or something.

You can get the best of both worlds and have a girl growing a penis when she drinks blood.

yeeeeeaaaaaaaaah

Hexa

OK. This is awesome. You've convinced me Namco. I want to play Tekken Revolution.
How well does this pull off F2P?

Village

Why not, it looks awesome. An actual interesting new tekken character since T5-DR

False

Tekken 6 had a Moe robot

Manly Manly Brazilian Manly man.

A very well designed I believe Swedish female character

And Way better than rufus man, and then TTT2 gave us the skiny version.

and goku

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
False

Tekken 6 had a Moe robot

Manly Manly Brazilian Manly man.

A very well designed I believe Swedish female character

And Way better than rufus man, and then TTT2 gave us the skiny version.

and goku

And I found none of them slightly interesting except Bob.

She looks fun and I will definitely try her out. Er....we have to unlock her with gift points or possibly purchasing, don't we?

Naminator

Banned
Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, just a second here!

She sucks blood and as a result her boobs grow?

I hope they put a limit on that.
NO I don't

Savitar

I'm not sure the difference between the woman with horns and the guy with horns AND wings.

Granted I can see projectiles being an issue.

Top Bottom