• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shocking News: Titanfall to get Beta on PC and Xbox One

m6D6Usb.png

https://twitter.com/VinceZampella

LQX

It is sort of shocking. Figured they would not so not to kill hype if it was not well received.

MrDaravon

At this point I am going to have to assume the 360 version is ass until post release and people actually have it in hand, holy shit. We are less than two months from launch and we haven't even seen a single screen of that version, which will also most likely be the best selling version. Do we even officially know who is making it? Come the fuck on guys.

kuYuri

I'm guessing it's gonna be Gamestop preorder bonus, I may preorder just to get access.

The PC version requiring Origin will make or break this for me.

Guaranteed to be Origin. It's not gonna make or break it at all.

See: Battlefield 3 and 4.

Blackage

The PC version requiring Origin will make or break this for me.

The only Origin games I own are EA games. I guess them getting that full $60 through their digital service is more important then having it on steam and getting sales there or other digital methods.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
If it requires a pre-order, then I'm out, I'm still heavily skeptical the game is for me.

Origin doesn't bother me, that I can deal with.

Be interested to see what kind of performance I'd get from a 4770k and GTX 760.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I hope those 14th-19th dates aren't correct. I'm going out of town then. :(

That was official material though, wasn't it? It would suck if those dates are correct just because that's still so far away considering I've been wanting to play this game for a long time!

Also, thanks for officially confirming it Vince! This beta is going to be awesome!

Nabs

I wonder if it'll require an Origin pre-order.

If the game requires Origin, then I'm done until it's sub-10 on Amazon. I can't be bothered to play a multiplayer game on a platform that none of my friends use.

Top Bottom