• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread - Who cares who won we got a draft to prepare for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013818050.jpg

5zL766Ioe2SM08QEF358IF1WQJHshwNpYxj5Vyv5xnuzr_ADsHQPd3TPdhyW3jCgqpNEUzPnZzEZKICVEZkXTE4vWZ336DvDRMWmoxV1cRZsmprE8KCpecu4WA.jpg

AtrnUj4i-OMzw2fFu7C5NjN3KvOjuGflOEwf1sD-_H9T6fzHriLpdQZlaipd1-x2uvuoZY8ea3kEh9hvDA-5oefqEMEijCuIbM7mUD7KReSsjJwZ_PnGZjGmbw.jpg

images-1.jpg

images-1-1.jpg

images-2.jpg

images-3.jpg

images-4.jpg

Go Rams! Your ten year reign of dominance begins with the closing of the Whiners and Chickens Windows!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is he alive?

Jim Caldwell keeps his emotions on check just like Bill Belichick. He is a calm, collected dude who does not panic or shows his cards at the the poker table.

Once the Superbowl is over I can get rid of this Godforsaken dirty Vikings avatar. I want an 80s picture of Caldwell like FMT has of Harbaugh or squicken had of Jeff Fischer and his mean 1990s mullet.

KaYotiX

Banned
What a shit show, an outdoors Super Bowl? Hope that never happens again.

Fuck off Goodell, it cost Pey Pey a ring!!!!

LJ11

Losers paradise!

Quick rant, how fucked is Doug Marrone? Bills have their 5th DC in 6 years, think about that for a minute. I knew Pettine was looking to make the jump when he took the job, which coach doesn't. The Bills offered a good opportunity to get away from Rex, turn around a shitty but young/talented D, and get credit for it. Bit of a no brainer. No one on the defensive side showed any loyalty to Marrone, they all bailed, including Hafley who was with the org less than a month. Henderson stayed because Marrone helped him out in the past. Bunch of coaching positions to fill, basically starting from scratch on that side of the ball. Unreal.

Decide to watch some Greg Robinson clips, that dude is unreal in space and in the run game, just demolishes people. Bad thing though, he's constantly down blocking or getting up to the second level without worrying about the DE. Hard to find him blocking on an island on a normal pass play, even their Playaction game looks like a run with the way they block. That said, with that size and athleticism, who gives a fuck, he'll pound that fuck out of everyone in the run game, and will be good enough with room to improve in pass pro. Probably a lock top 10 pick, going to be an interesting draft.

Nori Chan

Can we draft like health or something?

Cause that's what we need, not having everyone die from something every week. #boltup

squicken

I approve of the Bustford photos. This is sort of interesting for those who like to look at analytics stuff on QBs

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/01/27/2013-adot-adjusted-completion-percentage/

L

Decide to watch some Greg Robinson clips, that dude is unreal in space and in the run game, just demolishes people. Bad thing though, he's constantly down blocking or getting up to the second level without worrying about the DE. Hard to find him blocking on an island on a normal pass play, even their Playaction game looks like a run with the way they block. That said, with that size and athleticism, who gives a fuck, he'll pound that fuck out of everyone in the run game, and will be good enough with room to improve in pass pro. Probably a lock top 10 pick, going to be an interesting draft.

Twitter rumor talk he is going to kill it at the Combine. Just wish he was a bit taller. I've been watching Mike Evans cutups and Mathews just never gets beat. He's better than Joeckel or Fisher. Curious about Martin from NDU as well. Buzz is he'd be a better guard. Draft is stacked with tackle prospects, but if Robinson is perennial All Pro good, then he is worth it in the top 5

Also pretty sure I like Pryor of HHCD. Seems like it's a big fall off from those two at the safety spot

mr2xxx

Banned
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall be rewared with a ring. -Robert 3:16
RGIIIsus-209uwcz.jpeg

DiscoJer

I approve of the Bustford photos. This is sort of interesting for those who like to look at analytics stuff on QBs

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/01/27/2013-adot-adjusted-completion-percentage/

That's fascinating. A lot of people (well, Rams fans) have been saying Bradford is the best QB in the division and the only reason the Rams didn't make the playoffs is he got hurt.

This is based mostly on his high passer rating. But most more advanced stats seem to show the complete opposite.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
I hate everything about this fucking Dolphins organization. Pull an Al Davis already and get out Ross you incompetent fuck. And put the shambling corpse Philbin out of his fucking misery to. Now we have this piece of shit lapdog "GM" from the hapless Buccs come in, yield zero real power (not that I think he should have any), and kick rocks for two years before we start over again.

Fuck all of these asshole shit sipping fucks - I'm not getting any younger and the Dolphins just keep getting shittier.

jakncoke

Banned
Man this superintendent really cares about children safety. The old one in my days not so much.. I remember standing plenty of says waiting in the cold -10 here -20 there. Fucking 6-8 inches on the roads? No problem, not even a 2 hour delay! Kids from the hick village on the hill 1.5 hours late to school coming down into the valley. Fucking my 10 year old cousin got another day off today because its -9, this is like his 4th day off in relative short time. I think I got like 3 ever offer and I think one was a ice storm lol

I hate everything about this fucking Dolphins organization. Pull an Al Davis already and get out Ross you incompetent fuck. And put the shambling corpse Philbin out of his fucking misery to. Now we have this piece of shit lapdog "GM" from the hapless Buccs come in, yield zero real power (not that I think he should have any), and kick rocks for two years before we start over again.

Fuck all of these asshole shit sipping fucks - I'm not getting any younger and the Dolphins just keep getting shittier.

ph9k7os.gif

At least we can all agree that Patriots fans are really kind and generous.

jakncoke

Banned

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns Super Bowl time.

Texans-GAF, Falcons-GAF step aside and let us show you how to really offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom