• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCR 2014 Uncle Valle's Southern California Tournament - Feb 28th - March 2nd

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
ibqfXlJxpYj0fZ.jpg

✈ Official Site

✈ Official Trailer

Alex Valle and Level Up presents Southern California Regionals 2013. Featuring over a dozen games
and multitude of players from all around the world, it is the premiere West Coast fighting game tournament.
If you cannot spectate the action in person, tune in to watch *high level matches of various games on several
streams. Twitch itself is being one of the sponsors while Ultra SFIV will also have a location test. It will
be a lovely event for fighting game fans and haters alike.

*Except for when GAF's own Smedwicks plays. :p

✈ Location
University of California,
Irvine Student Center
Pacific Ballroom ABCD
Irvine, CA 92687

✈ Streams
LevelUpLive
LevelUpLive2
Jyosua
thebrett
IEBattlegrounds
EpicGP

✈ Games
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition ver.2012
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Killer Instinct
Street Fighter x Tekken
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Soul Calibur V
Soul Calibur II HD
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Mortal Kombat
Injustice Gods Among Us
King of Fighters XIII
Persona 4 Arena
Guilty Gear Accent Core +R
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme: Vs Full Boost
Skull Girls
Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Divekick
Super Street Fighter II Turbo

✈ Schedule

xCobalt

As long as the annoying "We'll Be Right Back" is gone or kept to a minimum, I'll definitely tune in for the weekend. I'm really excited to see Wao and Michael Tan play.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I am going to make a bold prediction here, an international player is going to win AE.

Really putting myself out on a limb for this one.

HardRojo

Man I will be way too busy on Saturday, hopefully I'll be able to wake up early on Sunday even if hungover so I can watch the Top 8 and Finals for most games.

smurfx

get some go again
justin will win marvel
i think it will probably be him vs champ in grand finals. since shady hasn't been around fgtv lately i think justin takes it.

edit: when is the last time champ went out to a major? don't know how sharp he's going to be. has pr rog been over to fgtv?

Top Bottom