• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals, Brazil Game Show, & Beasts of Madden!

You know, I had this post written up about how Daigo seems to be the only Ryu/Evil Ryu player that can win this match up. I had wrote a small paragraph and was waiting to post it when Filipinoman was up 2 games and a round in the 3rd. Then Xiaohai comes back to win it to move on the losers Final.

I only have one minor complaint about top Evil Ryu players. That shitty teleport, it's OK to use it here and there. Especially if you're only dealing with in your face meaty pressure. Most characters can't punish it after a whiffed meaty. Most players can't properly react to it unless they're specifically looking for it. Just use it once in a while and put it in your opponents head.

Tripon

Filipinoman qualifies now because of the rule right?

Or has Xiaohai not gotten a premier qualifier spot yet?

Only person that qualified is Kazunoko. If Bonchan or Xiaohai wins, they qualify. If Kazunoko gets back to Grand Finals, Bonchan gets the spot automatically.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I'll buy 2 copies of Street Fighter V if they make it so you can only use training stage in training mode.

This is why that other method is ass to look at. It makes it seem like this event actually had an impact on who gets into Capcom Cup. It's better to just look at the top 32 standings as they are.

Top Bottom