• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Defend The North, Wiz World Columbus, VSL Tekken, Smash

Dahbomb

RayRay played pretty well in that set. Used Hidden Missiles and play Sentinel more on point to get the better on the scramble situations and containing Morrigan more. Almost worked out to be honest but in the clutch situations ChrisG won out.

RayRay played pretty well in that set. Used Hidden Missiles and play Sentinel more on point to get the better on the scramble situations and containing Morrigan more. Almost worked out to be honest but in the clutch situations ChrisG won out.

It was good to see Ray using missiles. He was putting them to good use.

Gbraga

Marvel is so good. :')

If only they made a rerelease, doesn't even need any graphical updates, just a better netcode. :C

Online monsters want to play it too, Capcom :'(

Love this game, but I just couldn't take it anymore after a few hundred hours of nothing but training mode.

JeTmAn81

They're streaming Marvel after all? I thought it got skipped due to being earlier in the schedule but not shown at that time.

Gbraga

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";212072421]Can you imagine a Marvel 3 PS4 remaster with the cg trailer models, though?[/QUOTE]

I'd rather not, it's never going to happen TT_TT

I'd say we're more likely to get Marvel 4, tbh, which isn't standard procedure for any other franchise this gen.

JayEH

I'd say we're more likely to get Marvel 4, tbh, which isn't standard procedure for any other franchise this gen.

well a couple a marvel games from activision have gotten remastered so maybe not.

JeTmAn81

Marvel is so good. :')

If only they made a rerelease, doesn't even need any graphical updates, just a better netcode. :C

Online monsters want to play it too, Capcom :'(

Love this game, but I just couldn't take it anymore after a few hundred hours of nothing but training mode.

I have probably a thousand hours of online play in UMVC3, it suits me fine.

Dahbomb

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";212072421]Can you imagine a Marvel 3 PS4 remaster with the cg trailer models, though?[/QUOTE]
Man just an improved port to current gen would be like a god send at this point.

Neoxon

At the very least, Mahvel 4 is more likely now than Mahvel 3 was before it was revealed.

Also, did I miss UMvC3?

Neoxon

Imagine if none of the DLC is included in that port. Marvel will apologize again!
If I recall, Marvel only allowed Shuma-Gorath to be added under the condition that he was DLC (after Capcom begged for him). While I would hope that Marvel would reconsider for a potential UMvC3 port, Shuma (& by extension, Jill) remaining DLC wouldn't exactly surprise me.

Tripon

Top 8 for Defend the North again.

usZ13hn.png

Top Bottom