• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Defend The North, Wiz World Columbus, VSL Tekken, Smash

Snake is at the venue for Rage Grand Finals

CoqBBr3UkAEdPdw.jpg

Tripon

I think I like Openrec more than Twitch.
Edit: on mobile phones, there is an Openrec app that has popout as an option.

Tripon

It's pretty amusing that JP casters have a huge book to read from in this rage finals. If that happened in the U.S., there will be hilarious memes and be mocked heavily.

That means he's there training or for vacation? He'll probably get good practice.

it's surprising because he streamed late at night on thursday. he must have just got there.

edit: oh yeah snake was supposed to be at DtN. so I'm going to guess he was invited or something

Tripon

The tweet with that Snake Eyez picture actually hinted that something might happen.

damn this thread is dead

It's what happens when there's nothing big on the weekend. We probably won't see huge activity again until Summer Jam. And that blew up because of Perfect Legend vs Sonic Fox.

America needs to follow RAGE's lead.

I think a TO needs to start looking at how their main stage setup is. Is it not possible to have spectators surround the main stage in some form? Something to give their event some flavor.

I believe CEO has achieved this with their wrestling ring. Red Bull Kumite also has their own flavor. Something like that, but obviously on a smaller scale.

A wild Infiltration and Snake Eyez have appeared at the RAGE event in Japan.

Exhibition matches are now happening, apparently? Snake challenged Tokido...

Lol, it said "Sake eyes" by accident, and naturally the Japanese chat started typing "sake" (酒 - alcohol).

Japanese stream monsters are pretty darn troll-y, too.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Sonic Boom top 8 starts in about 15 minutes

https://www.twitch.tv/motokenteam

Winners bracket
MJS|Haitani (Necalli) vs. MD|MisterCrimson (Dhalsim)
RB|Luffy (R. Mika) vs. AWS|CCL (Chun-Li)

Losers bracket
MOV (Chun-Li) vs. PxP|Problem X (Alex)
Melty|Will2Pac (Laura) vs. PRLS|Packz (Karin)

(Stolen from Eventhubs)

3s just ended with Haitani's Makoto beating MOV's Chun.

pixelish

Sonic Boom top 8 starts in about 15 minutes

https://www.twitch.tv/motokenteam

Winners bracket
MJS|Haitani (Necalli) vs. MD|MisterCrimson (Dhalsim)
RB|Luffy (R. Mika) vs. AWS|CCL (Chun-Li)

Losers bracket
MOV (Chun-Li) vs. PxP|Problem X (Alex)
Melty|Will2Pac (Laura) vs. PRLS|Packz (Karin)

(Stolen from Eventhubs)

3s just ended with Haitani's Makoto beating MOV's Chun.

this top 8 is quite competitive as 7 of the 8 players are in top 32 of the capcom pro tour standings (packz is 48th)

Top Bottom