• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Sharefactory Thread.

UOeeq9H.jpg

"With SHAREfactory, you can now easily combine your captured video clips for editing, personalize them with special effects using filters, transitions, and themes, as well as share them with your friends and social networks. SHAREfactory also allows you to personalize your videos by adding text, stickers, and a set of included audio tracks, as well as video commentary with picture-in-picture capability with PlayStation Camera. It also allows you to import your original music to add to the custom soundtrack for your video."

All Video FX (Transitions)
All Video FX (Layouts)
All Video FX (Filters)
All Video FX (Stickers)
USB Export VS Facebook Upload Quality Comparision (Raw Files included)

Not mine but here's a few from fellow GAFers.

http://youtu.be/_tbfgXUt9g0

http://youtu.be/O3xwRInbRCA

whitehawk

Banned
I made the second one. It's a really great editor. Quite a few options at your disposal. It will be great when we see themes for more games than just InFamous.

The first clip, mine.

I think I trimmed one of the bigger clips (3rd clip, black transitions) into many many bite sized clips, which perhaps resulted in the weird anomalies.

I can't wait to see what other folks will do.

Also it took me about 20 mins to create it, it's pretty intuitive seeming as it's on a console.

Wulfegang

Here is a quick and dirty video I threw together in SHAREFactory using music I imported from my external drive. I uploaded to Facebook so I wouldn't get flagged. Note: any music you want to import has to be in the following directory on your USB device (replace G: with whatever your drive letter is on your PC): G:\SHAREFactory\Music\"

Into The Jungle!

Facism

The first clip, mine.

I think I trimmed one of the bigger clips (3rd clip, black transitions) into many many bite sized clips, which perhaps resulted in the weird anomalies.

I can't wait to see what other folks will do.

Also it took me about 20 mins to create it, it's pretty intuitive seeming as it's on a console.

that based AWS with silencer

Iceblade

Bit off topic, but does anyone know what it means when the console says "Press Triangle and Square to only save photos and video" when you open the Share menu after the system update?

Donos

Here is a quick and dirty video I threw together in SHAREFactory using music I imported from my external drive. I uploaded to Facebook so I wouldn't get flagged. Note: any music you want to import has to be in the following directory on your USB device (replace G: with whatever your drive letter is on your PC): G:\SHAREFactory\Music\"

Into The Jungle!

Damn is that the last AssCreed? Weather and waves look really good in motion. Avoided AssCreed after playing 20 minutes of the first game but that looks nice.

Bit off topic, but does anyone know what it means when the console says "Press Triangle and Square to only save photos and video" when you open the Share menu after the system update?

I believe in the latest firmware, when you hit the Share button you will have the option to save the photo or video, previously it would save them automatically?

Maybe someone can confirm for me,

This is great. Seems pretty easy to use, and those video tests looked pretty decent for a quick first run. I'm sure we'll get amazing vids by some talented peeps real soon. Can't wait!

Hoo-doo

Banned
This has potential to become a free community-driven marketing machine for PS4 games. The PS4 transitions almost make it look official.

Upload to youtube must be on it's way.

Ploid 3.0

Into The Jungle!

I really liked this one. Great song and visuals, man that game looks neat.

bombshell

Save to HDD instead of uploading the video. Before this update it would save automatically everytime you pressed share, meaning you got a shitload of unwanted videos on your HDD.

Wulfegang

Damn is that the last AssCreed? Weather and waves look really good in motion. Avoided AssCreed after playing 20 minutes of the first game but that looks nice.

I took that clip after sailing around looking specifically for a huge storm because I wanted to capture the waves and water spouts. I would love a game like Sid Meier's "Pirates" done exactly like the naval stuff in AC: Black Flag. The only reason I used that song is because I am tired right now and didn't feel like looking for a more appropriate song or take longer to edit a better clip.

I really liked this one. Great song and visuals, man that game looks neat.

Thanks! I can't wait to mess around with it some more.

level44

A bit off topic, sorry, but does the PS4 record for 15 mins and then starts another 15 minutes (in sections) or does it continuously record always producing the last 15 minutes?

If it's the latter, I'm guessing it's the same with the new recording intervals of 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes etc.

gruenel

A bit off topic, sorry, but does the PS4 record for 15 mins and then starts another 15 minutes (in sections) or does it continuously record always producing the last 15 minutes?

If it's the latter, I'm guessing it's the same with the new recording intervals of 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes etc.

It's the latter.

Top Bottom