• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Witcher 3 box art & pre-order bonuses leaked

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Update:

2014-06-0513_46_28-threz1p.png

witcher1r8p34.jpg

Content leaks ahead of official announcement tonight.

The Witcher 3's pre-order content appears to have leaked online ahead of its official announcement this evening.

The back page of today's issue of MCV lists the content (pictured above), which includes a selection of stickers, game map, official soundtrack, a Witcher Universe Compendium and a game manual.

A Collector's Edition, presumably with its own range of content, will also be revealed during CD Projekt Red's press conference tonight.

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/the_w...3_box_art_and_pre-order_bonuses_revealed.html

Kaldea

Box art is pretty meh if that's final. :/ I doubt it is since there's plenty of time left.

Will wait for CE info.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Well I'm certainly cancelling my pre-order if the box is like that.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
horrible box art.

First their ugly new logo and now this awful cover, CD Projekt Red need new art guys.

It's nice for them to have physical things instead of holding back content from customers like everyone else does these days.

Kikujiro

What a horrible generic box-art, it only lacks some guns, but I guess that's why he's drawing a sword. Hope it's not final.

Getting the ultra mega version. My love for this series is borderline fanatical at this point having played both games recently and reading through The Last Wish.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
I'm not seeing what's so horrible about this. Also I'm not gay, but if Geralt told me to drop my pants and bend over, I'd say yes sir.

Is that bad or good for my future

Moff

looks like a plastic map

I'll get the ultra edition as usual
but I wanted it this fall :/

Kaldea

Looking back on the 360 version of TW2, maybe all of this stuff is just included with the game?

One can hope. :D

L1NETT

Where are the pre order bonuses? Pretty clickbait title

Those gubbins look like a standard edition to me, like the other Witcher games.

Asbear

Banned
uuhh, that box art leaves me terribly anxious that TW3 is gonne become the Mass Effect 3 of this franchise. I hope this game isn't alienating to people who played either of the first two titles...

Karl Hawk

Banned
uuhh, that box art leaves me terribly anxious that TW3 is gonne become the Mass Effect 3 of this franchise. I hope this game isn't alienating to people who played either of the first two titles...

And all it took is a bloody box-art that gave you that impression? Seriously, some of you people are too judgmental on box arts.

Slair

I'm so in for the collector's edition, no doubt. I really like CDPR's CE's and they aren't particularly expensive like most CE's are.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.

are you for real

Tommy DJ

Considering the events at the end of The Witcher 2, it shouldn't be surprising that the box art is literally Geralt and nothing else.

Ape

Banned
I finished TW2 just two days ago. It had it's problems but it was a decent game. This game could be really great, as long as they fix the combat. Just the thought of it being open world excites me, that is something that was holding the second game back pretty bad imo.

Oh, and please please please let me move my game decisions from 360 to Xbox One.

ViZ7

Neo Member
And all it took is a bloody box-art that gave you that impression? Seriously, some of you people are too judgmental on box arts.

Totally agree, suddenly the boxart becomes the single most important aspect of the game... Wtf?

Top Bottom