• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 4 Gameplay E3 2014

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Well that was awesome even if it had no gameplay.

I like the new villain.

plugin-container2014-82u8y.png

plugin-container2014-eiuwu.png

plugin-container2014-0pug1.png

Of course being a Ubisoft game I wonder if the final game will look like that.

Daria

Really hooked after only the first 5 minutes. Never really played the series but this has me wanting to go back through them.

J-Man

Looks good. Never got around to playing the third one due to people stating that it was good but ran poorly on ps3/360. Was waiting/hoping for a next gen port, but looks like I might just play this one instead on PS4.

Elios83

It seems like the Sony conference will have two Ubisoft demos, AC Unity single player and Far Cry 4 gameplay.
Btw looks really promising!
Ubisoft is ruling next gen so far....not sure if that's actually a compliment considering the global situation....but that's it :D

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey, we had a really unique, incredibly talented actor who we used to make a strong villain character with in Far Cry 3.

What about 4? Let's just get Troy Baker.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
Dude kind of comes across as a recycled vaas but still looks cool. That was kind of a gamble...looks pretty slick tho.

I had a ton of fun with farcry 3 so I'll be there day1. Is it too much to ask that maybe we are kind of bad guys in this one???

FStop7

Banned
I love stories about little corners of the world gone mad. Heart of Darkness / Apocalypse Now / Spec Ops: The Line, Far Cry 2 and 3, now FC4.

I'm down for it.

hoggert

Terrific.

Mo-cap and voice acting were terrific. Came in expecting some typical Vaas 2.0 bullshit reveal and was pleasantly surprised. New villain/bff/boyfriend/ex/ex-bff is pretty spot on, I especially loved the voice acting.

ACESmkII

Gameplay?

If that is in engine though, it looks really good. I Really enjoyed both FC3 and Blood Dragon so I will definitely pick this up.

Top Bottom