• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 Collector’s and Premium Editions

Loudninja

The game comes out Feb 20th 2015

COLLECTOR’S EDITION ($79.99)
Contents
  • “Galahad under Fire” Statue (7 inch)
  • The Order: 1886 Game
  • Collectable Steelbook
  • Stickers
  • Digital Content
  • Pre-Order DLC (Knight’s DLC)
  • Official Soundtrack with Bonus Tracks
  • Unreleased Behind-The-Scenes Footage

PREMIUM EDITION ($149.99)

• Contents
  • “The Endless Duel” Statue (13 inch)
  • Collectable Steelbook
  • Art Book (with hidden compartment)
  • Blackwater Vial (w/chain)
  • Collector’s Box
  • Stickers
  • Digital Content
  • Pre-Order DLC (Knight’s DLC)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/09/the-order-1886-e3-trailer-revealed-new-enemy-emerges/

Edit: Europe
  • Replica Knight’s vial pendant
  • Woven coat of arms patches for Isabeau & Galahad
  • Symbol stickers
  • Artwork postcards in wax sealed envelope
  • Digital Content
  • Pre-Order DLC (Knight’s Arsenal)
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...date-new-trailer-collectors-edition-unveiled/

SFenton

Wow. 7-inch statue plus other things for $20 extra is pretty cool.

Not interested in the game at all but sounds like a good deal.

Chanser

14364783346_d53a05f89xgs19.jpg

14201327890_5b5dc2d58oyswu.jpg

JayEH

I'm really glad they're doing two editions instead of just one expensive edition.

Edit: Oh wow, what a $80 edition!

AAK

Statues man, always statues ruining box sizes. Just gimmie the fancy case and keep the rest of it!!!

This x10000

I don't have any room to put all these action figures. Just give me the basic necessities:

- Artbook
- Fancy cover for the game
- Whatever extra GAME content you want to give me

Get RID of everything else please! Or give me the choice to have only the above.

OmahaG8

Preordered this a little bit ago. Both the $80 and $150 editions, I'll decide later... Probably just the $80 one.

sjay1994

20 bucks for a figurine+Steelbook?

Not bad.

Also, why does the cheaper figure look better than the more expensive one?

hydruxo

Definitely getting that collector's edition. Usually not a fan of these statues in CEs but that one is pretty cool, and for only 20 bucks more that's a pretty good deal with what all you get.

BibiMaghoo

Please stop with the stickers and pins. No one wants them. Even kids just stick them somewhere stupid to be removed later.

Why do devs / publishers do this? To pad out a collectors edition? Do people place any value on a sheet of stickers lol?

OmahaG8

Please stop with the stickers and pins. No one wants them. Even kids just stick them somewhere stupid to be removed later.

Why do devs / publishers do this? To pad out a collectors edition? Do people place any value on a sheet of stickers lol?

I would agree with this. I actually like the statues, which a lot of people seem to think are lame. I think, and agree, that the true WTF/lame additions are stickers/pins/decals.

Farsight

Why did they have to position the expensive statue with werewolf-buttocks front and center? My eye keeps being drawn to them...

Top Bottom