• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadpool Test Footage Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheroking

Don't know how I felt about that. Seemed...alright, I guess.

It's test footage. Proof of concept stuff. Placeholder stuff everywhere (including the CG, the suit, etc).

I feel like they understand the character, though, and they captured what I want to see out of a Deadpool movie.

I forgot I was in the Off-Topic section and thought it was beta footage from the Deadpool game. Still, I liked the trailer.

Hatchtag

Banned
It's test footage. Proof of concept stuff. Placeholder stuff everywhere (including the CG, the suit, etc).

I feel like they understand the character, though, and they captured what I want to see out of a Deadpool movie.

Well like,
1) Is it a CGI film, or did they just make the people CGI for test footage purposes?
2) I donno, it just didn't seem that humorous to me.

So we're not getting a live-action Deadpool movie?

This is proof of concept for pitching the live-action one. It's... unusual for this stuff to leak out. It's not really meant for us normals.

I mean, it was pretty much Deadpool. I wonder if the window for this has passed, though.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
That was pretty nice. Left a smile on my face like
SQxjjKS.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
finally, the role reynolds was born to play

it will be amusing to see if this leads to anything, and without waypool shit attached

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
so will it be CGI? that makes sense considering the amount of extreme violence they would want to put into a deadpool movie.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Huh, that was very Deadpool. I liked it.

Wouldn't mind seeing that fleshed out. Who is the dumbass at Fox that hasn't green lit this yet?

They probably want a new actor. Ryan Reynolds name doesn't carry the weight it did 4-5 years ago.

This info comes from comic book movie
Given 20th Century Fox is seemingly more focused on its PG-13 team-oriented Marvel Comics properties as of late, it's become less likely that Ryan Reynolds will ever get to redeem reprise his X-Men Origins: Wolverine role as Wade Wilson in the long-anticipated, R-rated, and Tim Miller-directed Deadpool movie. However, back in 2012, the Merc with a Mouth's creator, Rob Liefeld, revealed that Miller, who signed on to helm the solo adaptation back in 2011, had developed test footage with his visual effects company Blur Studio. This footage was also seen by the film's screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick who both confirmed Ryan Reynolds had performed the motion-capture and provided Deadpool's voice.
Source

Be it as it may I need this movie in my veins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom