• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered Review Thread

HORRORSHØW

14576236187_64708aa9b0_o.png

*credit to VisceralBowl for the banner

IGN: 10/10
Game Informer: 10/10
Videogamer.com: 10/10
Games Radar: 10/10
Dark Station: 10/10
Gameblog (French): 10/10
Meristation (Spanish): 10/10
vgnetwork (Italian): 10/10
3D Juegos (Spanish): 9.5/10
Gameplanet: 9.5/10
World's Factory: 9.5/10
Playstationer.net: 9.5/10
Multiplayer.it (Italian): 9.5/10
Vandal Online (Spanish): 9.5/10
Engineering Likes Design: 9.4/10
PCGames (German): 9.3/10
The Escapist: 9/10
Eurogamer (Italian): 9/10
Metro: 9/10
US Gamer: 9/10
Crave Online: 8.5/10
Gamespot: 8/10
Polygon: 8/10

zsKSjbJ.jpg

Fret

So I guess The Last of Us is okay then? I'm still not sold on Naughty Dog doing a zombie game. Seems kinda generic and played out.

this may be a joke, i cant tell, but once you finish the game you realize what it has been about all along.

probably one of the most creative zombie stories ever told

A review thread for this game just seems like a waste of time honestly, its only get 10's and high 9's. Even for new players they know the game is no joke

JLeack

Banned
Oh god, these low scores are really off putting... I think I may call up Gamestop tomorrow morning at this rate.

1. These aren't low scores.

2. This is The Last of Us... again. In other words, a tremendous game. Unfortunately, my second time through wasn't nearly as fun despite the improvements. To be fair, the first playthrough was magical—DAT ENDING.

1. These aren't low scores.

2. This is The Last of Us... again. In other words, a tremendous game. Unfortunately, my second time through wasn't nearly as fun despite the improvements. To be fair, the first playthrough was magical—DAT ENDING.

I've completed the Men in Black of Gaming already last year. I know what to expect.

Top Bottom