• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA - The bottom of your humble bundle page shows unused keys

ILoveBish

Log into your humble bundle account, scroll all the way down, any unused keys show up at the bottom. I had 7+ games I didn't know I had.

Coreda

Must be new, hadn't noticed it before. Discovered that the Distance beta is finally out, yay.

I seem to remember reading a post somewhere here about a page of Humble Bundle's unclaimed keys - they don't expire at some point do they?

DSN2K

Wow my list

Kmcb.jpg

BPoole

75 unused keys. I had bought multiples of a few of the bundles though
I've had a crummy day, so if you send me a PM and a request for a game along with a picture or video that makes me laugh, I'll give you the code for the game

Saw it when I was looking for something else to do with my humble bundle account and wow have I been neglecting them

Eventually ran into "Too many steam keys registered at once" lol

linko9

What... I have 26 steam games alone unredeemed, and only about half of those are ones I already owned. Handy.

r3n4ud

Not sure if it's entirely accurate though. Humble said I had an unused Steam key, so I gave it it a gaffer. Turns out I already redeemed it :/

Chris R

Holy shit do I have a bunch of things...

How do I go about making it easy for me to give them away? Steam and Origin stuff...

75 unused keys. I had bought multiples of a few of the bundles though

I've had a crummy day, so if you send me a PM and a request for a game along with a picture or video that makes me laugh, I'll give you the code for the game

I just forwarded you a weird and wonderful vid. Hope you like it.

Top Bottom