• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One "What's On" section (New feature coming soon?)

Bgamer90

Banned
Just saw this when watching a YouTube video about Xbox One updates; The "What's On" section --

BwN3iJiIAAAKVIS.jpg

From the shot, it looks like the section will show and give easy access to the popular Twitch streams during the time in which you have the Xbox One on. On top of this, it has been stated some months ago that Twitter will be integrated into Xbox One TV watching. Predicting that the "What's On" section of the dashboard will give channel links to TV shows/broadcasts that are trending on Twitter (on top of the Twitch links).

So, possible section of the dashboard that will combine popular TV shows and Twitch streams? Seems interesting; guess we'll get more information soon.

Ape

Banned
Just saw this when watching a YouTube video about Xbox One updates; The "What's On" section --

BwN3iJiIAAAKVIS.jpg

From the shot, it looks like the section will show and give easy access to the popular Twitch streams during the time in which you have the Xbox One on. On top of this, it has been stated some months ago that Twitter will be integrated into Xbox One TV watching. Predicting that the "What's On" section of the dashboard will give channel links to TV shows/broadcasts that are trending on Twitter (on top of the Twitch links).

So, possible section of the dashboard that will combine popular TV shows and Twitch streams? Seems interesting; guess we'll get more information soon.

I remember during the infamous reveal they had a "trending" section of the dash, right?

I'd love the ability to make a custom tab and fill it with anything we want, like top twitch stream, latest friend info and last friend to log in, or something like that, make it your way and such.

Where did the store go?

Wonder if it's going to become a home button or an app you can snap, questions!

Bgamer90

Banned
I remember during the infamous reveal they had a "trending" section of the dash, right?

Yeah, I believe so.

I found this too when searching for more information about the Xbox One Twitter announcement:
BwN7QRDIgAAx6Kz.png

So the "trending TV" stuff is definitely coming -- just wonder if it will be in this new "What's On" section.

pixlexic

Banned
It's pretty cool they use the media's youtube videos for features but at the same time it sucks because of you tube ads

Ape

Banned
Yeah, I believe so.

I found this too when searching for more information about the Xbox One Twitter announcement:
BwN7QRDIgAAx6Kz.png

So the "trending TV" stuff is definitely coming -- just wonder if it will be in this new "What's On" section.

YOgMeGw.png

yeah look the trending is on here. it might be what they changed it to

Bgamer90

Banned
I'd love the ability to make a custom tab and fill it with anything we want, like top twitch stream, latest friend info and last friend to log in, or something like that, make it your way and such.

Custom tabs would be pretty cool. I honestly miss being able to have an unlimited number of pins on the screen.

Top Bottom