• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Bang Theory Season 8 |OT| Penny Got a Haircut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

XvjmZVC.png

CAST

YJTfFcJ.png
JDb2AcT.png
vHwAlBh.png
vmmUtaN.png
vpog0wR.png
q7DuqAD.png
llOUjZp.png

Website
Promo
Previous Season

1 hour premiere, Monday, September 22, 2014 on CBS at 8/7c.

Will return to Thursdays on October 30, 2014.

ibsXiLw6jsAlPH.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
So its premiere is on the 22nd but it doesn't return until the 30th? Why

EDIT: Ah no, on Mondays til Oct 30th. Gotcha.

Amazing. An OT finally. Really excited for this season. Last couple of seasons have been the show's best. It's rare for a show to considerably improve over time and this show has done just that. Not sold on Penny's new haircut. I thought she looked super attractive with long hair. Then again she's in her late twenties now and not as young as when she first started. Just goes to show how seriously long this show has been on the air. Still though excited for this season!

Subscribed to this thread and shall return for the premiere.

EDIT: All we need now is an OT for the upcoming season of South Park and we'll be set.

meijiko

I won't say the hair is an improvement, but I don't hate it, either. It's a completely different look, for sure. That business suit tho, hng.

Also short and stacked wins every time in my book.

Excited for this season. It's nice having some TV to look forward to.

What? She looks good with short hair.

Sexy, attractive and alluring with long hair. Older and more mature with short hair. I think her arc this season might be career focused hence the change. Also she got married not too long ago so perhaps it's just something she as an actress wanted to do.

We'll probably find out in the premiere going by that screenshot of what I presume is her at a job interview.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Short hair on women is actually awful (fact)

Penny was like ten times hotter before

why even live anymore

Hmm i never was a fan of pixie hair on females, but that was before i met someone :). It pretty much depends if it "goes" with her. On that note, Penny looked better with long hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom