• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 4, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

someday

Banned
I also listen to We're Alive. It's pretty cool although I wonder how long it's supposed to last. I hope it doesn't go on for another 2 years or something. Fuck, I hate Datu.

I'm pretty sure it's ending this summer. Their website says they are doing a live finale reading in June.

I hate Datu's voice so much. No other voice in the series has bothered me more and I hate that character because of it. And he's always crying, scared, or upset so it's so much worse.

Lothar

Banned
I just can't bring myself to give a shit about this show again. Is this season any good?

It was good in the first half in the season. Not so much this half of this season

The biggest problem I think is that they killed off all of the interesting characters (Shane, Merle, the Governor, Hershel, etc..) leaving us with an insanely bland group of characters.

Honestly, the only reason I still tune in is because of gaf. Watching it together and collectively shitting on it afterwards is a fun way to spend a sunday night. <3 you gaf.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Honestly, the only reason I still tune in is because of gaf. Watching it together and collectively shitting on it afterwards is a fun way to spend a sunday night. <3 you gaf.

Really? You have two posts in this thread and a grand total of 0 in the S4 Part 1 thread and 0 in the season 3 thread.

EDIT: And 0 posts in the season 2 thread and 0 in the season 1 thread.

Its funny they hate the show but tune it faithfully every sunday at 9, amazing isnt it? its like going to mcdonalds and complaining it gives you explosive diarrhea but you continue to eat there regardless.

jond76

Banned
Its funny they hate the show but tune it faithfully every sunday at 9, amazing isnt it? its like going to mcdonalds and complaining it gives you explosive diarrhea but you continue to eat there regardless.

Because its FUN to trade explosive diarrhea stories!

RPGCrazied

Any guesses who dies next from the main cast? I'm going to say Glenn, or maybe even Maggie, so they can turn Glenn into an asshole.

whitehawk

Banned
Okay so I just binged watched all 3 seasons on Netflix. Now I want more.

What's the best way to watch the currently aired episodes for Season 4 so I can catch up for when the new ones come out?

Holy shit guys the second part of my post wasn't meant to be taken seriously lol. Also, just because I don't post in this thread a lot (wasn't a member yet to contribute in the previous threads) doesn't mean I still didn't like reading through said threads.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
This is actually the saddest thing I've ever read in any of these threads.

Seriously.

"I hate this show and derive no enjoyment from it but I spend hours and hours of my life watching it anyway because I like to read hate fuelled comments from anonymous people on the internet and for some reason I can't do that unless I watch the show too."

Lothar

Banned

It just became bad in the last two episodes. We can still hope the 3rd one will be good, can't we?

It just became bad in the last two episodes. We can still hope the 3rd one will be good, can't we?

Some of you have been around since season 1 singing the same ole song about how bad it is. If it hasn't picked up for you by now, then its no point in sticking around. But thats just my humble opinion.

Lothar

Banned
Some of you have been around since season 1 singing the same ole song about how bad it is. If it hasn't picked up for you by now, then its no point in sticking around. But thats just my humble opinion.

How do you know it's the same people that were talking bad about the show in Season 1? Maybe the people that weren't liking it in the beginning are gone.

For me, the only other time I wasn't feeling the show besides now was the first half of Season 2.

Do you disagree with me that they've killed off the most interesting characters? The show needs some asshole characters to cause drama. If Merle and Shane were still around, the story would be writing itself.

Dysun

Well it's not an all or nothing thing, some parts of the seasons have been better than others. Seasons 2.0 and 3.5 felt very weak for me but others have been great.

Well it's not an all or nothing thing, some parts of the seasons have been better than others. Seasons 2.0 and 3.5 felt very weak for me but others have been great.

I actually enjoyed Season 2. Sure, they spent the majority of it on the farm, but there was some interesting character stuff going on there, especially between Shane and Rick. Everything else since hasn't really come close in terms of conflict.

Fracas

#fuckonami

I've had friends ask me about TWD. My recommendation on what to watch is something like this:

-All of S1
-2nd half of S2
-1st half of S3
-"Clear"
-Eps 6-8 of S4

Time to get clear

twd-morgan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom