• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 5, Part 2 – S6 premieres Oct 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

The Ricktatorship is always in play.

I like that even though Noah has only been with them a short while he's with the program and knows how to handle things now when with Glenn and Tara.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Really good episode. Enjoyed the change of pace and seeing how the group behaves in a "normal" setting.

Takashi

This is how you do a slower paced episode. The hour flew by. Hope they can keep up that tension for the rest of the season.

This guy

MV5BMTU0MTU0MDA3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTYwMzMzMw@@._V1_SY314_CR19,0,214,314_AL_.jpg

is Tara's brother in real life?

That scene was framed nicely: Carol on the left, clean and dressed showing what they could be, Daryl on the right showing what they were, and lunatic Rick in the center.

Effect

I like that Rick is warning her of what people are like outside the gates but in truth this leader is doing the same thing to him. I think they were trying to make that clear to us the viewers but I wonder if Rick saw it as well before? Or if him making it known the Ricktatorship was still active was that?

JoeBoy101

Best EP in three seasons. Like where they are going with it and really had some payoff for having to swim through some real shit, both in quality and plot device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom