• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 minutes of gameplay footage from Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince

Zannegan

I like the Trine games (though I do wish they'd switch the trio up one of these days) but they always make me wish for an expanded solo thief adventure. A little ironic given the core premise.

cormack12

Gold Member
I have the enchanted edition and love these games. Deffo day one, although wtf have they done to Zoya?

It looks ridiculous. It'e literally like they want the acclaim of the iconic costume she has wore for the previous games, but suddenly thought 'shit we need to cover her thigh up. Just stick a pair of black leather pants on her'. No effort at all and it looks stupid now. If you're going to do a redesign, do a redesign properly, not some disastrous effort that's clearly getting in on the act. If you're going to shit on an iconic design then at least have the chops to change the entire thing that's at least half decent like the thieves guild or something.......

7163-2-1328440168.jpg

Zoya Trine 1
376135-trine-windows-screenshot-the-shrine-where-zoya-the-thief-first.jpg

Zoya Trine 2
Trine-2_CE-Announcement_header.jpg

Zoya Trine 3
maxresdefault.jpg

Zoya Trine 4
trine-4-900x506.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom