• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

12 Days of GAFMas 2018: Confessions

Papa

Banned
So many cummable places, why would I use a closet?

Not to mention. Us Aussies call it a cupboard, not a closet. Dead giveaway it’s a yank.

Pretty sure we call it a wardrobe. Look at this guy pretending to be Aussie. I bet he's only 1/1024th.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Since you just signed up and within 3 posts have accused both Musky_Cheese Musky_Cheese and myself of being cum closet guy, I can safely assume that cum closet guy is in fact, you.

Gutless creating an alt account in order to claim it. I mean, really. Just own it.

Actually, i was trying to point out that Musky was admitting to being the Pie and Sandwich fucker.
But, your logic is sound.

I'm really the alt of [vis_name][/vis_name]

Orpheum

Actually, i was trying to point out that Musky was admitting to being the Pie and Sandwich fucker.
But, your logic is sound.

I'm really the alt of [vis_name][/vis_name]

Alright jesus what is this with my name being used, i'm getting confused as hell xD

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Alright jesus what is this with my name being used, i'm getting confused as hell xD
It’s a script people discovered recently that shows the username of whoever’s reading it. People have been having fun with it, a little too much.

If you quote it you can see the script.

Orpheum

It’s a script people discovered recently that shows the username of whoever’s reading it. People have been having fun with it, a little too much.

If you quote it you can see the script.

oh fuck this. I was starting to go crazy

Top Bottom