• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

128-year-old man in Argentina claims he's Adolf Hitler

norm9

From http://po.st/Yy2cQa

Although it is universally accepted that the infamous Nazi warlord committed suicide in 1945, a man called Herman Guntherberg has given a rather different story to the ultra-conservative Argentine newspaper El Patriota.

Guntherberg claims he arrived in Argentina at the end of the war, with a fake passport produced by the Gestapo, and he is in fact the Fuhrer himself.

Some might wonder why Guntherberg has been in hiding for so long. Well, he says, "I've been blamed for a lot of crimes that I've never committed.

"Because of that, I've had to spend more than half of my life hiding from Jews, so I've had my punishment already."

And why now? Well, Guntherberg says, it's finally safe to reveal his true identity because the Israeli secret services have finally abandoned their policy of pursuing Nazi war criminals.

He even claims he will publish an autobiography, under the name Adolf Hitler.

However Guntherberg's wife of 55 years, Angela Martinez, says there's no truth to the story, and her husband is in fact suffering from dementia.

guntherberg.jpg

There were lots of Nazis that left Germany for Argentina and other South American countries after the war, and for as long as I can remember, there's been talk of Hitler in Argentina.

Is the evilest man in the modern history also the oldest man in modern history? Is he the devil incarnate? Is he immortal? Is he popping up in the news while the world burns? When Tom Cruise failed in assassinating Hitler, could he have foretold of Mission Impossible being a fantastic franchise? Was bunker Hitler a body double? Or is it like his liar wife says, Hitler isn't Hitler, but an old man going crazy?

Guess we'll have to wait until his autobiography comes out to find out.

Shred these files about the fuhrer if alte.

Well, Guntherberg says, it's finally safe to reveal his true identity because the Israeli secret services have finally abandoned their policy of pursuing Nazi war criminals.

I'm sure they'd make an exception for Hitler.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Well, he's probably a liar to begin with about the 128 years old thing so...

Cess007

I'm sure they'd make an exception for Hitler.

I don't know why, but this made me chuckle. Sorry lol

Also, yeah, no way there's no way he's 128 years old or telling the truth for that matter. His wife must be right about the dementia, which is sad in a way :(

Why the fuck would Hitler ever go "Hey guys, it's me, Hitler. Just chilling around over in Argentina"

Maybe he's tired of assholes evoking him and wants to set the record straight once and for all. Maybe even Hitler thinks Trump and friends are dirt. That'd be something.

"I'm Hitler, and even I think Trump is a jerk"

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Noses get more bulbous when you hit triple digits.

But they don't completely change structure like that. The internal pattern on the left ears also don't match, which are as individual as fingerprints. And if anyone actually read the article they'd see that his wife of 55 years says he's just suffering from dementia.

Speevy

Banned
But they don't completely change structure like that. The internal pattern on the left ears also don't match, which are as individual as fingerprints. And if anyone actually read the article they'd see that his wife of 55 years says he's just suffering from dementia.

Or maybe she's secret Eva Braun.

Asbel

I've had to spend more than half of my life hiding from Jews, so I've had my punishment already.
I bet more people than you'd like to think would find this fitting punishment for Hitler.

You are taking this way too seriously.

Top Bottom