• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

128-year-old man in Argentina claims he's Adolf Hitler

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Not saying the story is real for a fact, but it's interesting how out all of the major WW2 actors, Hitler is the only one missing where we don't have physical evidence of his death.

We know Mussolini and Tojo got hanged, but we only have re-tellings of Hitler shooting himself.

Russia has part of his skull.

8b38e7670cc7f561987f799521e3e75a2c3925bf_1_600x933.jpg

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/francis-morris-quarmby-celebrates-100-8000184

Not pictured.. Where exactly did this "news" come from?

hidys

I'm surprised this is even news. If we listened to every crazy person out there then we would have news stories about Australians trying to steal the clouds with a machine made out of goat souls.

In fairness I try to avoid getting the media involved because I need those clouds to power my space vessel to Mars.

norm9

Not so clear cut yet. If you add a hitler moustache on Francis, you will see that the resemblance is uncanny.

Ogodei

Simpsons did it

latest

Though Bart vs Australia aired in 1995, when it was just barely plausible that Hitler might still be alive (he would have been 106).

He wasn't a healthy guy though. On a lot of drugs and you could see him visibly shaking in some of the last film taken of him inspecting German teens about to go fight in the battle of Berlin.

Not saying the story is real for a fact, but it's interesting how out all of the major WW2 actors, Hitler is the only one missing where we don't have physical evidence of his death.

We know Mussolini and Tojo got hanged, but we only have re-tellings of Hitler shooting himself.
That's not true. His dental records were used to identify his remains. While it's not incontrovertible proof it is certainly physical evidence.

_woLf

"it's finally safe to reveal his true identity because the Israeli secret services have finally abandoned their policy of pursuing Nazi war criminals."

Pretty sure they'd make an exception for Adolf fucking Hitler, old man.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
When your husband is Hitler and starts opening his yap, you call it dimentia.

Biske

I like the notion that Hitler could come back and everyone would be like "oh yeah, its been too long to give a shit, you fine bro"

lol.

Top Bottom