• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

128-year-old man in Argentina claims he's Adolf Hitler

halfbeast

Banned
2 Hitlers alive now?!

Holy fuck.

latest

Strike

Considering all his ailments (including his amphetamine habit) even if he did manage to somehow fake his death, he would've most certainly been long dead by now.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Even if he had somehow survived 1945, he wasn't in amazing health. It'd basically be impossible for him to have survived past 1990, which is already triple digits for what was likely a highly stressed and somewhat unhealthy individual.

Can't believe the "Hitler is still alive" conspiracy theory lasted long enough to feature in The Simpsons...

norm9

Considering all his ailments (including his amphetamine habit) even if he did manage to somehow fake his death, he would've most certainly been long dead by now.

Their bodies are always in peak performance shape. Other than losing at the Olympics of course.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
However Guntherberg's wife of 55 years, Angela Martinez, says there's no truth to the story, and her husband is in fact suffering from dementia.

Sure but that's exactly what Eva Braun would say.

McLovin

Ears kind of match. Wouldn't expect the nose to match since that gets bigger with age. The wife's probably right though.

FTF

However Guntherberg's wife of 55 years, Angela Martinez, says there's no truth to the story, and her husband is in fact suffering from dementia.

lol that end gave me a good laugh.

My favorite Art Bell and George Norry guests are the ones who lay out the Nazi escape to South America. They did go there so there's just enough possibility to think, maybe so.

norm9

My favorite Art Bell and George Norry guests are the ones who lay out the Nazi escape to South America. They did go there so there's just enough possibility to think, maybe so.

Exactly. Just the fact that so many relocated there is enough to leave the door open for the possibilitiy. Though, many nazis also relocated to the US but nobody's saying he might have hid out in the States.

Timeaisis

Uh...I think the bigger news is there's a 128 year old man out there. Because I think that's the record? Doesn't sound verified, though.

He's obviously crazy.

Exactly. Just the fact that so many relocated there is enough to leave the door open for the possibilitiy. Though, many nazis also relocated to the US but nobody's saying he might have hid out in the States.

That and the fact that the United States was doing project paper clip. They vehemently denied that shit for years. Nazis put us on the moon and no one wanted to even hint it was possible.

I seriously doubt Hitler escaped, but who knows? I am for certain that lots of high ranking Nazis laid low in South America. I forgot the authors name, but there's a dude who said Hitler was there and died in the 80s. He wrote a book about it. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: Maybe I'm thinking of Bob Baer. He is an ex CIA agent who believes Hitler escaped and died in 85.

Occam

8b38e7670cc7f561987f799521e3e75a2c3925bf_1_600x933.jpg

Aside from this being obvious nonsense, there's a dead giveaway: Hitler's eyes were blue, not like this man's (which look more greenish/gray). The color of your eyes doesn't change this much later in life.
ararecolorphotoofadol9vrqv.jpg

Eylos

Banned
I knew a man that was a cia agent, drug dealer, ww2 hero, and president of united states, he was a cool guy weirdly enough he knew a lot of things that are difficult/unusual to know, i miss that guy

GodofWine

So he is 128. Been married to his wife for 55 years. So he got married at 73. If she was 45 at the wedding, she would be 100. If she was closer to his age and 60, she'd be 115.

Yea this all passes the BS test. Lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It's a completely made up story using someone else's image.

It's a shame though, I would love to see hitler dragged into the street and beaten to death by holocaust survivors and their families.

Top Bottom