• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

128-year-old man in Argentina claims he's Adolf Hitler

Dyle

BzZKpS9CEAEneIX.jpg
l

Sorcerer

Of course he is not Hitler. but if he could prove he was I wonder what kind of following/worshipers he would amass? Of course he would just as likely be assassinated in no time at all.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Do we have like any of Hitler's DNA stored in a vault to compare this guy's to?

norm9

Update- From another article http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/

Many people, including his wife of 55 years, Angela Martinez, believe that Herman Guntherberg isn’t really Adolf Hitler, but is simply suffering from dementia.

Ms. Martinez claims her husband never spoke about Hitler until approximately two years ago when he began showing signs of Alzheimer’s disease.

She believes her husband may possibly have been a Nazi and that he may feel guilty about his past, but she’s convinced he’s not Hitler.

As a fact-based person, feelings won't convince me.

Sorcerer

Do we have like any of Hitler's DNA stored in a vault to compare this guy's to?

There seems to be some debate as to whether Hitlers body was ever really found, of course that ties into this guy's claim I suppose.
Also was DNA storage possible in the mid 1940's?

Tagyhag

I'm surprised this is even news. If we listened to every crazy person out there then we would have news stories about Australians trying to steal the clouds with a machine made out of goat souls.

Moppeh

Banned
As fun as it would be for Hitler to pop up again and go, "hey gang, what did I miss?" I'm going ahead and declare this to be bull shit.

JordanN

Banned
Not saying the story is real for a fact, but it's interesting how out all of the major WW2 actors, Hitler is the only one missing where we don't have physical evidence of his death.

We know Mussolini and Tojo got hanged, but we only have re-tellings of Hitler shooting himself.

Takyon

By the end of the War, Hitler looked as if he had aged twenty years in just five. No way somebody in his state would have lived past 90.

Of course he is not Hitler. but if he could prove he was I wonder what kind of following/worshipers he would amass? Of course he would just as likely be assassinated in no time at all.

"I'm Adolf Hitler and I endorse Donald J Trump."

Just to see the Republicans spin this shit.

pswii60

I was 99.9% certain this was true, but then I realised the noses don't match.

But then I looked at some photos of Elvis, and..

norm9

Not saying the story is real for a fact, but it's interesting how out all of the major WW2 actors, Hitler is the only one missing where we don't have physical evidence of his death.

We know Mussolini and Tojo got hanged, but we only have re-tellings of Hitler shooting himself.

This is interesting. Even when they dumped Bin Laden into the ocean, there was numerous proof that indeed it was him. Perhaps "hitler's body" in the bunker taught them a lesson about measuring twice, cutting once.

Top Bottom