• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Yours today?

LakeEarth

I don't understand threads like this. This is GAF, 20 seconds after the mp3 is released someone will post it. Why worry about it?

This is serous.

BrodiemanTTR has a school bus of children hostage, he's threating to shoot, and the only thing that will calm him down is Lukes soothing voice.

Quick upload the podcast!

Odysseus

Banned
Father_Mike said:
This is serous.

BrodiemanTTR has a school bus of children hostage, he's threating to shoot, and the only thing that will calm him down is Lukes soothing voice.

the gun? not loaded.

Father_Mike said:
This is serous.

In my misguided rage I lash out at children and the homeless unless Luke tells me what to hate instead.

ant1532

Banned
Y2Kevbug11 said:
Done so many times but I can't resist

****ing Shane doing it again. ****
Dont tell me there will be a square game coming to PSP that will be omfg awesome then say you can't tell what it is.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
Let's stop right before we actually explain what that weird game nobody knows what it is about and talk some more about lost planet... and then some more rainbow six vegas for the fourth week.

Does garnett only play shooters?

elostyle said:
Let's stop right before we actually explain what that weird game nobody knows what it is about and talk some more about lost planet... and then some more rainbow six vegas for the fourth week.

Does garnett only play shooters?

Shit, really? Ugh.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
TheGreatDave said:
Shit, really? Ugh.

I thought they spent an okay chunk of time on Hotel Dusk. Talked about art style, it as a representation of the modern point and click game...

...and Shane actually does call them out on talking about R6 too much.

Y2Kevbug11 said:
I thought they spent an okay chunk of time on Hotel Dusk. Talked about art style, it as a representation of the modern point and click game...

...and Shane actually does call them out on talking about R6 too much.

I won't be listening to Monday, saving it for work. I'm just sick to death of R6 :)

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Shane shitting on Diablo 2 and StarCraft?!?!?!?!?! TO BATTLE

Emerald Weapon without KOTR = lol whyyyy

Top Bottom