• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2007 was the year of the FPS, which 2007 FPS game was your favorite? (Big thread)

The Best FPS game from 2007?

• Total voters

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl and The Darkness

Always for me Bioshock is such a Overrated game, honestly i put 6.5 max in my opinion.

MadYarpen

I voted for stalker. Though it was hard to decide. BioShock and MW were other two I was thinking about. But eastern Europe vibe wins. I still remember first few minutes. There was someone playing a guitar by the fire, right?

I wish I could play them for the first time once again.

JimiNutz

Banned
COD4 was the one I remember the most although I haven't played a COD game since it.

Halo 3 was also pretty awesome but COD4 was really addictive.

brap

Banned
I'd have to say Bioshock since I really loved that game and still do. Never actually played a COD game before.

kingbean

I voted Crysis because it was a huge deal to me as a newish PC gamer, but in terms of enjoyment it's probably Halo 3 and The Darkness.

B-cell

Neo Member
STALKER by far. follow by Crysis.

COD4 was incredibly overrated. short, scripted and too much hand holdy compare to STALKER and Crysis.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I had to vote other because there's no way I can distinguish between Bioshock and TF2. One's one of my favourite single player shooters, the other is probably my favourite multiplayer shooter, at the time. Vanilla TF2 was a very special time and place.

ANIMAL1975

I loved Crysis and Modern Warfare too but Bioshock was the beast. The setting, the survival horror atmosphere, that constant claustrophobic underwater feeling for being in that way over your head city in ruins. Man that was just all overwhelming! I miss playing Bioshock for the first time!

Crysis is under rated, but the sequels focused more on style than substance and since the first game was so long ago some may not have realized the original Crysis' great gameplay.

However, I am very surprised at how many people liked STALKER, and how low HL2 Episode 2 is.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Halo 3: more of the same from Halo 2
STALKER: eurojank
Episode 2: Fantastic. All 4 hours of it.
Metroid Prime 3: lol motion controls
CRYSIS: nobody actually played this in 2007 lets be honest
The Darkness: gimmick singleplayer
Team Fortress 2 : overwatch without ults

Call of Duty 4: one of the most influential games of all time. Can be played for 100 hours easily.

Top Bottom