• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Finals |OT| DFW vs MWO: DALLAS Winners; LeBron choker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I am so happy right now. Ahahaha

What a glorious way to end a fun season.

LeFraud has been completely exposed for the bitch he is. Dirk and J-Kidd are champs.

Sooo good.

punkypine

reilo said:
Ahh, it's been a pleasure having been right about Lebron for the past four seasons.

You can thank me individually via PM. The countless arguments, the countless shouting matches, the countless ad-hominems were all worth it.

They already won?

Nah.

I already won.
Congrats
I apologize for the arguments

SamuraiX-

o1NfO.gif

xBEOA.gif

TimDuncameGamOverLH.gif

ioUFX.jpg

Ft2Yf.gif

98QBX.jpg

DJ88

I have no words for how badly James failed in these Finals. I was so happy for him during the playoffs. I just don't know how its possible for a player to fall so so so low as James has, its almost sad.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Congrats to the Mavs! Also to the Heat for a great season.

And Bosh should cry, any of you would in that situation. He missed one shot in the game and the team still barely used him. Hes got my respect.

Anyways, goodbye LLL's

JaskoX1

Banned
My first time with BEST GAF, although it may of appeared as if I was just a "walk-n life long" of sorts - wasn't here to be active. GOOD TIME GAF :D

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?! Oh it strangely feels good to be a Cleveland native and FAN!

FINALLY! I've been watchin this team for 11 fucking years and finally get to see them win. I ought after 2006, we'd never get to see Dirk redeem himself, it's so awesome man...! Man I just want to drink all night and have a great time!

reilo said:
Ahh, it's been a pleasure having been right about Lebron for the past four seasons.

You can thank me individually via PM. The countless arguments, the countless shouting matches, the countless ad-hominems were all worth it.

They already won?

Nah.

I already won.

Hey, I was right there with you all the way.

Feels good man.

Truphenom

ph33nix said:
This hurts real bad but we pretty much got outclassed in every way.

Hopefully this helps our team for the next few years. We've hit rock bottom so I hope the experience helps.

Honestly, thats why I was hoping you guys would win this year. They would have fallen into not give a fuck mode like the Lakers but lose anyway. Now they've been beaten and humiliated. No more pre season celebrations and declarations, just anger....Fuck : /

rando14

Wow though I was rooting for the Heat, I gotta say the Mavs just unleashed and earned their championship.

Congratulations to the Mavericks!

Vestal

Gold Member
Freedom = $1.05 said:
A great team beat a mishmash of players. I hope the heat paid attention. Again, congrats mavs

The only sliver of hope right now for Miami is that they have a summer to reflect on all this shit, for Spolster to figure out a better offensive scheme for this team, Miller get some rest and get a few better pieces.

giri said:
Rock bottoms is losing in the finals? 2nd place? hardly.

Dude this is as rock bottom as it gets. Dallas won this series but watching LeBron was as frustrating as it gets. Hopefully he goes and has one of those zen-like summers so he comes back.

And next season...man, will it matter one bit? I won't care about anything that happens until the finals if we get back.

Still though we lost to a team that deserves it. I despised our effort tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom