• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

iY3mf84DxVUHm.png

igQLGdwc5PKpM.png

is that the borderlands-engine?

No. But I agree the art style is quite similar - I think they were trying to emulate the comics.

Plus having a easier to render art style helps keep the budget down and the emotional connections high and away from the uncanny valley.

Modded GTA4 has gotta be the best looking game on the planet right now. Fucking amazing.
I wish somebody could just beam that modded out GTA4 right on to my PC because I sure as shit aren't going to go through the hassle myself, especially since I have the Steam version.

Looks amazing though.

What new devilry is this?

I may just take you up on that. Those screens always make me drool.

just remember that the more advanced lighting features of ENB will not be active on non-downgraded versions.

Besides, the downgrade is literally a 5 minute process that you can reverse with the click of a button.

Loginius

ibgGZdrqqyExwy.png

I really like how different the locations in this game look.
Sadly the awesome rain is not visible in my screens.

Also I cant enable (real) AA without getting some strange graphic glitches, playing on a 720p TV anyway so downsampling + FXAA does the trick for me.

scitek

I've been playing through both of these this past week, lol we're like twins.

-what AA solution are you using for darksiders,
-what ENB series are you using for GTA4

lol

Darksiders shots are downsampled from 1440p + 2xSGSSAA and I'm using ENB 1.35 (downgraded Steam version to 1.0.4.0) with GTA 4 (also downsampled).

Top Bottom