• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

Durante

Dishonored (downscaled from 1440p, 4xSGSSAA)

dishonored-2012-10-15sxom3.jpg

dishonored-2012-10-15eyq76.jpg

Dennis

Banned
Dishonored.

Now that I have finished the game it is time to post the definitive screenshot - the pic the the game will be remembered by.

scitek

What bits are you using for AO, and does it work well?

It's the Skyrim bit, and I think kit works pretty well set to Quality. At High Quality it hits performance too hard. The only problem it has are during the moments where the screen goes white, it shows up as the only thing on screen, and while cloaked, your weapon's AO is still there.

Again, no in-game FXAA. Not sure what I like better... but I'm pretty sure I know what some forum users like better :p

Much better IMO.

Grief.exe

It really is a stunning game. I'm sad to see that it's already falling off the Steam top 10! Maybe it's just the Looking Glass legacy.

Its still on the Steam top 2 for sellers. Best spot to be in.

Single player games where you play through once or twice seem to drop off the played list pretty fast. I know it sold a fair amount since it capped out at about 12,000 concurrent.

It really is a stunning game. I'm sad to see that it's already falling off the Steam top 10! Maybe it's just the Looking Glass legacy.

if it makes you feel better, I haven't got it yet because there were just many good games fighting for my limited attention span this month. it'll probably get a big boost leading up to christmas from people like me.

Could someone pm me the exact way of making dishonored look that good I can max it out and I've tried few sweetfx settings but none come close to what you guys are showing

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
See, I'm conflicted here. On the one hand, the shots are obviously blurry. On the other, it looks good in motion and I am very hesitant to turn it down just for screenshots since I consider temporal aliasing to be worse by far.

Perhaps I should just turn off the in-game FXAA and use driver FXAA, since that doesn't show up on screenshots...

Do what you want, im sure your games look Okay to you in motion, but to me the shots are too blurred to stomach.....but then again this thread isnt the 2012 make Black_Stride happy thread its a screenshot thread, post your screenshots, if some people dont like them whatev.
The way we might look down on your blurred shots, you probably look down on our aliased shots.
There is no one winning formula for games, thats the glory of PC gaming, you can customize the shit to your taste....blur it to oblivion if that how you like your games.

Could someone pm me the exact way of making dishonored look that good I can max it out and I've tried few sweetfx settings but none come close to what you guys are showing

Read through this thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=494894

Its only 5 pages long, you will find what you seek and more.

legacyzero

Banned
Was just gifted this by a buddy. $15 on Steam. It's....... ACTUALLY not bad. Very fun to play.
I'm pretty sure it's not under NDA, so I'll post some shots.

iC7sCLyAh0ndH.png

ij98BkT1rdsSe.png

Goddammit EVE, y u so pretty?!

Screenshot109427.png

Screenshot112264.png

(Terrible sense of scale, tho - you'd never guess that that ship is a cruiser-class vessel capable of holding hundreds of crew members)

Darkdeus

KKRT00 you might want to turn your in game brightness down. Those screens look very washed out. The default brightness is way to high in that game so be sure to calibrate it correctly.

KKRT00

KKRT00 you might want to turn your in game brightness down. Those screens look very washed out. The default brightness is way to high in that game so be sure to calibrate it correctly.

Yep, i've noticed it on shots. Ingame it doesnt look that bright though, but i'll definitely adjust brightness next time.

Ps. I havent changed brightness settings from earlier playthrough and those shots are darker, dunno.

Top Bottom