• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

GHG

Gold Member
crysis22013-02-1816-57bu4u.png

crysis22013-02-1816-2heutp.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I know it's a bit old now but I'm just playing Skyrim on PC for the first time. Completely unmodded (and I jacked the settings up for the screenshot cause I caught some gorgeous lighting).

tesv2013-06-0200-46-2dvqkm.png

tesv2013-06-0200-46-4jkos4.png

Blizzard

Banned
Those are actually some of the nicer Far Cry 2 shots I remember seeing. I have this mental association with brown sandy areas or something with that game.

Those are actually some of the nicer Far Cry 2 shots I remember seeing. I have this mental association with brown sandy areas or something with that game.

Far Cry 2 has desert, jungle and urban terrain. So much better than FC3. FC3 had all the shitty stuff this so called "next generation of games" had to offer.

Thorgal

Just got the GTX 780.

Tomb Raider runs around 30 fps with 2xSS at 1620p with TressFX on.

forgot to ask this earlier but how does Metro LL fare on the 780 at bullshot settings?

putting all on max + 2 x ssaa at 1080 is making my 660 beg for mercy.

drops to below 20 fps durring heavy scenes : (

Super Muffin

Neo Member

Thanks! If you head northwest of Pala in Leboa-Sako the jungle gets pretty thick. (And turquoise)

Are you using SweetFx or doing some other post-processing on the image like color manipulating or something?

Ah thanks for reminding me. Thread rules are I should turn graphic mods off right?
I've got an old version of the FXAA injector still in my FC2 folder that I put it in a while back to remove the orange tint.

-BLITZ-

Man, those Fallout 3 screens are incredible. Might have to give Fallout 3 another go after I finish New Vegas.

Those are the most (and that's right, I'm not refering to "one of the most-category") incredible clouds and sky that I've seen so far in a game, excluding STALKER series & Battlefield 3, other games don't come in mind right now. They are so beautiful covering the hole screen, giving that perspective of long distance, but it also seems the color from distance is more blue than the light sky blue in front. I wished for many games to look like or have that kind for clouds. ;_;

There is one mod for Fallout NV with similar clouds but I never manage to get it right, it just didn't work. Did you used only ENB ? or with something else together as well.
Man, that looks really enjoyable.

Top Bottom