• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT6| The beautiful game in all its thrilling glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

Hella nose hair on Greece's manager. I think it gives him power

Bobobo-bo_bo-bobo.jpg

Another Concacaf heartbak. :(

It definitely seems both Concacaf and CAF don't understand that the games go to 90+ minutes.

Africa and now North America are losing games to UEFA in the dying moments of stoppage time.

Azuran

Banned
Congrats Greece-GAF on winning the world cup. Netherlands and the other jobbers that follow should be cake.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Width: max 90m, min 45m??

So one pitch could literally be half the width of another? That doesn't seem right...

Yeah those sizes only apply to non fifa regulated fields.
So your local sunday league pitch theoretically could have a width of 45m but official Fifa pitches need to have a width of 64-75 meters

Here we go.. I knew (just like many others) that Greece was gonna pull off that last minute miracle bs stuff.

Watch them win this at the end of extra time 2-1.

10 man CRC have no chance against them now.

I knew by going out of my way to talk shit about Greece, they were going to drag themselves deep in to this shit. The only thing harder to swallow than a Greek win is Greek yogurt.

oti

Banned
I knew by going out of my way to talk shit about Greece, they were going to drag themselves deep in to this shit. The only harder to swallow than a Greek win is Greek yogurt.

What? Throw some honey and almonds on that and go to town with that amazing treat.

Yeah those sizes only apply to non fifa regulated fields.
So your local sunday league pitch theoretically could have a width of 45m but official Fifa pitches need to have a width of 64-75 meters

Ah right. I was just confused as to why they allowed SO much latitude. Like someone in the last thread said, a square pitch is theoretically within regulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom