• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Feb |OT| Stern retires after failed attempt to bring pro basketball to NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

What a terrible game. Awful decision by Joeger to go away from being small when it got you the lead and it was clear the no calls had gotten to Zach. But his coaching is full of terrible decisions so why should I be shocked.

Just wanted to point out that if not for that piece of shit antitank steve blake motherfucker we would be tied for the second worst record in the NBA right now.

Forever

Banned
I'm starting to like Jason Kidd's coaching. He gives everyone a chance, he develops players, and he's not afraid to bench the starters and let the bench close it out if they deserve it.

dream

Never gonna happen. This first Grizzlies playoff game I ever watch is when... hold on, these feels...

lionel-hollins-reaction-grizzlies-loss.gif

That?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
so if marcus smart really overreacted over being called a "piece of crap" does that mean he doesn't go in the first round?

Mik317

so if marcus smart really overreacted over being called a "piece of crap" does that mean he doesn't go in the first round?

Lol no.

If red flags mattered half the dudes in the league would have dropped. If he drops it's because he isn't as good as people thought... That's it.

KingGondo

Banned
No. He's still an elite prospect and will contribute on day one. He has flaws, but he also has undeniable strengths.

The biggest problem is that our team and coaching situation is a dumpster fire.

I sent your bitchass about 15 invites and got no response.

Do you have a player for the park? because I've been doing that a lot more lately

Feels good seeing people be like "what the fuck is this big man doing here" and then dominate

I had to make my guy black though so people would pass me the ball...

Zep

Banned
Do you have a player for the park? because I've been doing that a lot more lately

Feels good seeing people be like "what the fuck is this big man doing here" and then dominate

I had to make my guy black though so people would pass me the ball...

lol

I just started the Mycareer tonight. Guessing its gonna take a while to make him good enough for The Park.

lol

I just started the Mycareer tonight. Guessing its gonna take a while to make him good enough for The Park.

My guy is a 92 overall and that was with all of those extra VC codes, started him probably late november, but with about 4 weeks of not playing due to 2k being 2k

Got to work on his ball handling more because I get it stolen so fucking much just right after catching the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom