• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor after losing to Black candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patsy Capshaw said:
“I think I’ve been hacked.”
C4rJB94.gif

Kayhan

Anyone else a little baffled any politician would be this dumb?

I mean, she may very well have spoken her mind but how dumb do you have to be?

FStop7

Banned

In a small town? Not the slightest bit surprised.

Mayor McMoron said:
“I think I’ve been hacked.”

God, this is my "favorite" excuse. Need it on a t-shirt.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia

I think it's indicative of a world that I can't even comprehend. It's not even, to me 'how can you be so dumb as to share that on facebook, you should know that it's going to get out' - it's 'what the fuck? What kind of broken person functions with these sorts of thoughts?'

Uh...okay then. I'm sure you know this isn't possible right? That's why so many people are taking about it, trying to solve these issues instead of going into a bubble and being shot down the creek.

Yes I know it isn't possible of course. I was voicing my frustration on a board that I thought would understand.

Dimmle

The best part is that the husband condoning the ex-mayor's racism is speaking through his wife's Facebook account. Just layers and layers.

Toxi

Banned
Oh fuck off lol. Who would hack an Alabaman mayor? If this could happen to such a small political figure, this would be a nationwide epidemic, and we would see comments like this everywhere.
We do see comments like this everywhere though. These hackers must be stopped!

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Real life is better than TV at times.

The friend....my god....

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
old girl with the racism said:
Skipper appears to have made her Facebook timeline private, but posts from 2015 are visible. She posted various pro-Christian and pro-Republican memes, including an image of the White House that reads “I want a White House that honors God. Share if you agree!” and another with a quote by Republican former Pres. Ronald Reagan that reads, “We are never defeated unless we give up on God. Share if you agree!”

I try really hard to not become a militant anti-theist but god damn people like this don't deserve to have their delusions pandered to. They're straight shit as humans and the moral, religious high horse they love to spend their time on is nauseating.

Venting because I live in Oklahoma and this woman is pretty much every white woman above the age of 60 here.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
"You do realize this isn't a private conversation and everyone can see it right?"

"Oh?? Shit shit delete delete delet"

"Too late, it's already viral."

"What do I do? Oh I'll say I've been hacked! Yeah that's it. Phew!"

Pennybags

Holy shit. This is big, but for some reason I wasn't expecting to see this on GAF.

I saw this being spread around on Facebook last night.

I live nearby in Dothan and go through Midland about every other day or so.

Midland City is actually less than 5 miles from Dothan, which is where the story about cops planting drugs on black folks that popped earlier this year happened. This stuff just keeps on happening.

I hope this incident gets some real widespread attention.

lmao.

There's a reason she felt comfortable using that word so casually. I bet she would call the new mayor a ni**er to her face tbh.

It's that part of the south.

Pennybags

lmao.

There's a reason she felt comfortable using that word so casually. I bet she would call the new mayor a ni**er to her face tbh.

It's that part of the south.

Even here, it's much more common for this kind of bullshit to happen when the person feels secure or with peers. It's more of a situation where people in this area tend to be two-faced or opt for the strategy of using dog whistles. I see it all the time with family members, even.

I mean, yeah, you see local goons here and there with giant jacked-up trucks hanging Confed. flags here, that's part of it. But what you see more often is much more insidious. People will put on a very thin facade and let loose with their "opinions" in a very thinly-veiled way once they are with friends.

This lady is a dumbass, and probably felt she was safe in her actions at the time.

Belinda Thompson doesn't seem to think she was hacked - her reply was calm and as if the comment was perfectly normal and expected language.

Jumeira

Banned

Speaking your mind isn't noble or a sign of strength, especially if you're a hateful individual. Shes clearly unable to process her thoughts before she opens her mouth, and that to me is even more frightening. As of its normal to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom