• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 World Cup Group Draw |OT| A Global Audience for Ball Cupping

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

Both my teams, England and USA are going to get slaughtered. Neither is even going to get out of the group.

You never know. Every WC there's at least one top team that gets upset. But yeah, USA ended up with the worst possible draw for them.

Unleash the Donovan.

Tristam

I'm not sure who got it worse -- us or England. We've got the toughest group. England also have a tough group that comes with the potential of exiting the group in humiliation off of a Suarez goal.

Advantage: us.

Oozer3993

World Cup 2014 will be the #USARevengeTour Taking on the countries that have knocked us out of the last 3 World Cups.

Group B is literally the worst possible draw for Australia - Spain were top of their pot, as were the Netherlands, as were Chile.

We will receive an education.

Wait, so you're telling me the two countries who were bidding for 2022 against Qatar just so happened to end up with the two toughest draws? Yeah, Sepp Blatter ordered the hit.

TCRS

Banned
dem orange tears

mysides9oydz.jpg

You know what. Fuck this. Portugal ain't shit without Ronnie, an off game here or there and we have points on the table. We're gonna win the opener against Ghana, redemption time!

Germany and USA through.

Mexico will win against Cameroon, tie against Croatia and lose vs Brazil. We will advance as 2nd place and will be buried by Netherlands or Spain. Same boring shit as always.

Mexico is dead on arrival.
I'll be surprised if they get the 3rd position on that group.

MrKaepora

I think some of you guys are giving too much credit to Portugal. May I remind you all that the US already beat us once in a World Cup? It's a tough group.

kmax

Asian teams got it nice. (except Australia, rest in peace). Japan and Korea should be relatively happy. It could of been group D or G.

Argentina has a nice group, as well as Brazil. Group B and D's going to be war for the first place, especially D. Death is waiting.

Wes

venison crêpe
Saturday 14 June
5pm Colombia v Greece,
8pm Uruguay v Costa Rica,
11pm Ivory Coast v Japan,
2am (Sun) England v Italy.

11 hours of football.

Hype hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom