• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Fantasy Football Discussion/Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Half my offense played tonight, and I'm already 15 points under my projection.

I was already a 20 point underdog for the week.

h3ro

Need help setting my flex for the playoffs today:

Tyler Lockett v Cle
Tim Hightower v Det
Brandon Bolden vs Ten
Bryce Brown vs Cle
Allen Hurns vs Atl

I have Deangelo Williams and Denard as Rbs.

What do you all think?

Ptaaty

Gotta start two of the four.

Buck Allen
Tim Hightower
Latavius Murray
Charcandrick west.

C west (my guess is if Ware is active he is in a reduced role). For the other one - flip a coin, but Murray has been hot garbage. I'd lean on Hightower volume and at least passable offense (Buck against chiefs...just too rough)

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I know that long lists usually get ignored, so I'm not expecting a response, but I need 1 W/R Flex:

Andre Johnson v. Texans (repeat of the revenge tour?)
Travis Benjamin v. Hawks (hard to say even with Hartline out)
Nelson Agholor v. Cardinals (last game probably a fluke)
Albert Wilson v. Ravens (another promising choice)
Stefon Diggs v. Bears (shitty production lately)
Rishard Matthews (coming off an injury)
Karlos Williams (coming off an injury)

Help me pick a RB2 from these scrubs

Gio Bernard @ SF
J.Allen @ KC
S. Ware @ BAL
Bryce Brown vs CLE
B. Bolden vs TEN
F. Whitaker @ NYG
J. Langford @ MIN

Im leaning away from:
Allen (bad matchup)
Ware (injured ribs)
Bryce (im starting 2 other Seahawks)
Bolden (unlikely to score a TD even he gets most of the carries)

Gotta start two of the four.

Buck Allen
Tim Hightower
Latavius Murray
Charcandrick west.
Hightower
West

Both will get a lot of carries and red zone opportunities

Need help setting my flex for the playoffs today:

Tyler Lockett v Cle
Tim Hightower v Det
Brandon Bolden vs Ten
Bryce Brown vs Cle
Allen Hurns vs Atl

I have Deangelo Williams and Denard as Rbs.

What do you all think?
Lockett, SEA is hot and will look to take shots against CLE. He may also break a punt or kick return.

I need to start two out of Denard Robinson, Hightower and Lacy and I currently have Lacy benched.

Am I insane?
Nope, Id do the same thing

I know that long lists usually get ignored, so I'm not expecting a response, but I need 1 W/R Flex:

Andre Johnson v. Texans (repeat of the revenge tour?)
Travis Benjamin v. Hawks (hard to say even with Hartline out)
Nelson Agholor v. Cardinals (last game probably a fluke)
Albert Wilson v. Ravens (another promising choice)
Stefon Diggs v. Bears (shitty production lately)
Rishard Matthews (coming off an injury)
Karlos Williams (coming off an injury)
Albert Wilson

only other player I trust is Benjamin but not against SEA

h3ro

Hightower
West

Both will get a lot of carries and red zone opportunities

Lockett, SEA is hot and will look to take shots against CLE. He may also break a punt or kick return.

Nope, Id do the same thing

Albert Wilson

only other player I trust is Benjamin but not against SEA
<3

VoxPop

Decided to go Forte over Hightower. Hopefully it works out..

edit: nvm Hightower over Forte..

edit: nvm Forte over Hightower..

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Welp, getting smashed in the playoffs today. Won last week by like 27 points so I thought that'd give me a nice lead going into today, but lol nope. Fuck Cam Newton. :lol

Of course all but one of my players are playing in afternoon games, so it's a bit early for me to be freaking out, but I can't look at the current score and not worry a lot.

Badosh

Well, lost last week, but i'm in the "consolation bracket" and destroying my opponent 85-25 with more than half my team still to play. Best loser here I come!

Welp, getting smashed in the playoffs today. Won last week by like 27 points so I thought that'd give me a nice lead going into today, but lol nope. Fuck Cam Newton. :lol

Of course all but one of my players are playing in afternoon games, so it's a bit early for me to be freaking out, but I can't look at the current score and not worry a lot.

I'm in the same boat. But Newton put me in a big hole.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Might have had a chance of winning if I had played Ginn.

Unless the Broncos D has a huge game and Denver gets lots of Field Goals, I'm done. I have Lockett playing, but opponent has Wilson, so he's pretty much canceled out.

Wow. Ivory, McCoy and Amendola with a combined like 11 points. Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME. Had Kamar Aiken on bench but nothing really stood out to me to start him over Amendola at flex.

2nd in the league, 250+ points ahead in total points and I'll probably go down this weekend. Fuck fantasy football. Aaaaarrggghhhkejndnkeiwuwysgsvvdb

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
My opponent has Cam Newton and I have Derek Carr.

Welp.

image.php

Started Woody all season except last 3 games and this is what I get!

I may have overreacted earlier though.

I'm down by 1 point. I have Larry Fitz and Arizona's kicker remaining and he has Golden Tate. Need Fitzy to do some big things tonight.

Stick with Landry then. Also, I would swap in Lacy. Don't really like him, but I think that is the right play this week. Sure, Bryant can go off - but not real likely against denver D.

I think I said a couple weeks ago to never start Lacy again and I ignored my own advice.

I don't think it would have made a difference though

TylerD

Antonio Brown's huge day may have saved my season. Need 54 and have Palmer, D Johnson, John Brown, Cards DST, and Catanzaro to go. Hope Philly's D is bad tonight

I fucking dropped 212 on a hapless soul in my playoff semis now. Rolling into the finals against a team that's stacked just like mine.

Either way, I'm getting a shitload of money so I'm dancin

Darkman M

Once again Brown and Ben save my ass was down nearly 40 points, now I'm on my way to the title round! Brown fell to the number 9 pick in my league and I had to snatch him up. Blessed!

TylerD

Once again Brown and Ben save my ass was down nearly 40 points, now I'm on my way to the title round! Brown fell to the number 9 pick in my league and I had to snatch him up. Blessed!

I got Brown in the 2nd at pick 12. Well worth the Vick and Jones games for the magic between Ben and AB.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
My fantasy opponent has Cam Newton, Danny Woodhead, and Antonio Brown.

He also has 162 goddamn points this week alone (ESPN) and one more player to play on Monday.

RIP my season.

my team went hard this week with the exception of Chris Ivory

Newton, Watkins, Decker, Olsen, and David Johnson have got me a 200+ point week. super likely to get into the final for my league.

NateDrake

Unless Brandin Cooks and Theo Riddick do amazing things tomorrow night, my fantasy season will come to an end. I'm down by 25 and my opponent has Watson going tomorrow. Alshon J. only getting one catch and 10yds with a TD really hurt my team, Ivory tanking it didn't help much either. Probably should have started James Jones this week, but it wouldn't have made a huge difference.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My opponent had Ginn Jr, Watkins, OBJ, Russell Wilson.

Lucky for me I have Tyrod, Jordan Reed, and David Johnson! I am ahead 1.5 points with Calvin yet to play and he is done! FINALS BABY! I am going to at least win $300 with a strong shot at $600 - life is good man, life is GOOD!

bigkrev

I have a 20 point lead with Matt Stafford still left vs nothing. Is it even possible to get a -20 score as a QB? I'm debating if I should bench him or not.

Tom Nook

Down 46 pts with Drew Brees left....

Dear Santa,

Tonight, please let Mr. Brees and the WRs have a nice shootout game, where there are many TDs passes and no interceptions.

Thank you.

Apath

I have a 20 point lead with Matt Stafford still left vs nothing. Is it even possible to get a -20 score as a QB? I'm debating if I should bench him or not.
Yeah, I think I'd bench him just to guarantee the win. That is, unless there is some negative repercussion for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom