• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
11246977_10153134354376773_2182629992987251329_n.jpg

eNmPib4.png

tHOGKQw.png
vs
wyA63KF.png

GM 1: @ GSW, Jun. 4, 9:00 PM ET ABC |
GM 2: @ GSW, Jun. 7, 8:00 PM ET ABC |
GM 3: @ CLE, Jun. 9, 9:00 PM ET ABC |
GM 4: @ CLE, Jun. 11, 9:00 PM ET ABC |
GM 5: @ GSW, Jun. 14 ABC |
GM 6: @ CLE, Jun. 16 ABC |
GM 7: @ GSW, Jun. 19 ABC |

2015 NBA Finals |OT| What's a King to a Chef?

TITLE RUNNER-UPs

No matter who loses the Knicks lose

No matter who loses fuck the Knicks

Or just

Fuck the Knicks
2015 NBA Finals |OT| Two Rookie Coaches, One Cup.
2015 NBA Finals |OT| The only losers here, are the ones watching the late West Coast Games.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| The King of Sway vs The King of Splash

2015 NBA Finals |OT| Splash em' if ya got em'
Doris!!!!

|OT| Where warriors try to slay the King

**OT will be updated with analysis / matchup breakdowns.

bigkrev

I'm really happy for this week off, so players can rest and heal up.
GSW in 6, but i'm rooting for Cleveland.

Jag

GSW in 7.

Wish Lebron the best, but I can't see smug Gilbert and Cle being rewarded for being terrible fans.

No fuckin clue who wins.. I put money on W's anyways.

I was surprised to see the finals format is now 2-2-1-1-1 . About damn time that changed.

Warriors in 5/6
Depends how the first and third game go

Shookness will be huge the first game for everyone except LeBron and lol Shawn Marian

Unfortunately Delly might play a huge role too , suspend him for the finals if he does something dumb game 1

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I don't understand what the picture in the OP has to do with the finals...?

And the fact that either Steph or Lebron loses in the finals means I win. The Cavs are such a shitty, shitty team that beat 3 pathetic teams to get here that I can't imagine they will beat the Warriors. Put the Cavs in the West and they would have been out in the first round.

Oh well.

We at least got the Clips/Spurs and Clips/Houston series out of these playoffs. Rest of the series have been pretty lame.

AkuMifune

Banned
I really want Cleveland, I really think they don't have a chance.

If JR Smith tries to get in a shootout with either Thompson or Curry it's going to get ugly.

8 days away. Yikes. Good job Silver.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I really want Cleveland, I really think they don't have a chance.

If JR Smith tries to get in a shootout with either Thompson or Curry it's going to get ugly.

8 days away. Yikes. Good job Silver.

Can't blame Silver for 8 days. Each series finished super early. You have to have set dates really because of how much logistics is involved.

El Topo

Damn, dat Knicks picture :)

I like both teams, but it would be nice for Cleveland to finally win something. Golden State is the clear favorite though.

Damn, dat Knicks picture :)

I like both teams, but it would be nice for Cleveland to finally win something. Golden State is the clear favorite though.

I have no interest in a scenario where you can be rewarded (as the owner) for acting like a petulant child when your superstar leaves town. Then said superstar returns and you get your "way" with a championship?

Nerp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom