• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the Warriors did it! Man, I remember following the Warriors since the early 90's. Does anyone remember these guys?

Chris Gatling
Tom Gugliotta
Donyell Marshall !!!!
Andrew DeClerq
Joe Smith
Rony Seikaly
Latrell Sprewell
Chris Webber
Todd Fuller
Troy Murphy

I'll stop there. Good times.

It was fun following these threads through the playoffs. My NBA Playoffs Thread MVP vote goes to Ninja Scooter

Billy Owens
Danny Fortson
Adonal Foyle

I find it appropriate given the franchise's history that we clinched by playing Nellie ball.

Congrats to Golden State. Im just glad Curry didnt win MVP as his play and demeanor throughout the finals was really less than stellar. Also, I think its safe to say that Andre will be starting next season which I like because he always seemed like a nice and humble guy.

Can't believe the Warriors did it! Man, I remember following the Warriors since the early 90's. Does anyone remember these guys?

Chris Gatling
Tom Gugliotta
Donyell Marshall !!!!
Andrew DeClerq
Joe Smith
Rony Seikaly
Latrell Sprewell
Chris Webber
Todd Fuller
Troy Murphy

I'll stop there. Good times.

It was fun following these threads through the playoffs. My NBA Playoffs Thread MVP vote goes to Ninja Scooter

Finally home from LA. I still can't believe this week.
Don't forget Muggsy Bogues, Tony Delk and Mookie Blaylock!!!!!!

Mother flipping Larry Hughes and Gilbert Arenas.

I legitimately liked Donyell Marshall a lot.

Lets not forget Bimbo Coles and Joe Smith

Billy Owens
Danny Fortson
Adonal Foyle

I find it appropriate given the franchise's history that we clinched by playing Nellie ball.

Speedy Claxton, Cabarkapa, Marc Jackson, Jason Caffey, didn't they have Dale Davis at some point too?

OH AND EDUARDO NAJERA hahahaha

I love how Baron Davis has been completely exterminated from GSW lore.

otapnam

I love how Baron Davis has been completely exterminated from GSW lore.

Fuck baron.

Im glad he got screwed when he was trying to setup a thing with elton brand in la.

Got paid but that 07 warriors run was the last great year of his career before he had that horrible knee injury in new york

Congrats to Golden State. Im just glad Curry didnt win MVP as his play and demeanor throughout the finals was really less than stellar. Also, I think its safe to say that Andre will be starting next season which I like because he always seemed like a nice and humble guy.

You would be wrong. Barnes fits the starting line up better. Bogut just had a bad match up.

I know but people were also listing Speedy Claxton and Dale Davis (you know, the players GSW traded for Baron). I'm more of the Run TMC era myself.

Can you believe that was the one good deal we made? I don't think I've seen another franchise strike out so hard on trades and FA signings. Mullin goes out and overpays Troy Murphy and Adonal Foyle. Overpays to get Derek Fisher who surprise surprise does absolute nothing...but somehow manages to packages Speedy Claxton and Dale Davis for Baron. I get that Baron was disgruntled and hurt but still...

Can you believe that was the one good deal we made? I don't think I've seen another franchise strike out so hard on trades and FA signings. Mullin goes out and overpays Troy Murphy and Adonal Foyle. Overpays to get Derek Fisher who surprise surprise does absolute nothing...but somehow manages to packages Speedy Claxton and Dale Davis for Baron. I get that Baron was disgruntled and hurt but still...

They must have bought him a recording studio or something. I remember Baron wanted to come back to Cali to hang with record execs and launch a solo career.

They must have bought him a recording studio or something. I remember Baron wanted to come back to Cali to hang with record execs and launch a solo career.

Hornets wanted to dump his ass. He was injured, disgruntled and feuding with Byron Scott.

He already had hookups. Dude was HS buddies with Cash Warren and Kate Hudson.

AcridMeat

Banned
I know but people were also listing Speedy Claxton and Dale Davis (you know, the players GSW traded for Baron). I'm more of the Run TMC era myself.
Everyone remembers Baron, I was listing some that may have been forgotten.

But yeah that was the first trade in so damn long that worked out. I'm still bitter about Mike Dunleavy Jr. as our 3rd pick. That draft class sucked after Yao Ming though.

Everyone remembers Baron, I was listing some that may have been forgotten.

But yeah that was the first trade in so damn long that worked out. I'm still bitter about Mike Dunleavy Jr. as our 3rd pick. That draft class sucked after Yao Ming though.

Mr. Triple Single himself. Hard to believe that he has the longest career out of those 3 players. At least we were fortunate enough to not have the opportunity to draft Jay Williams. Dude was such a great player in college.

I still can't believe the front office thought a frontcourt of MDJr and Troy Murphy was going to be competitive. Speaking of Troy Murphy, worst player to average a double double ever. Dude would box out his own teammates to get rebounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom