• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Season OT - Week One - A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

2341d101c0107f8958b5b310942b8525.jpg

We're bringing the Lombardi trophy back to its real home this year

So Ron Brooks made the Eagles as a DB and Eric Rowe couldnt. Interesting.

Ron Brooks 4 years of stats: 47 games, 3 starts, 74 tackles, 7 PDs, 0 INT

Eric Rowe 1 year of stats: 16 games, 5 starts, 31 tackles, 5 PDs, 1 INT

dionysus

Yaldog
Ready for another middling Saints season thanks to a shit defense. Who Dat!

Defense can't be worse than last year, right!? I mean not having Brandon Browner is like 3 less free first downs a game from penalties and 1 less touchdown from him being out of position.

Offense might be worse though.

gutshot

It is as the prophesy foretold:

"From the expansive and unbroken plains, a savior will rise. His skin as white as alabaster, his hair the color of the setting sun, he will ascend the chart of depth and lead the city of brotherly love to the Promised Land."

Ginger Jesus is here and he will make true believers of you all.

Nmv8IIS.jpg

Mindlog

Here is to a pleasant and enjoyable season for all.
Except the Falcons of course.
And the Saints.
And definitely the Panthers.

MechDX

It is as the prophesy foretold:

"From the expansive and unbroken plains, a savior will rise. His skin as white as alabaster, his hair the color of the setting sun, he will ascend the chart of depth and lead the city of brotherly love to the Promised Land."

Ginger Jesus is here and he will make true believers of you all.

G]

fxxk7Bx.jpg

Line_HTX

CAR @ DEN

TB @ ATL
MIN @ TEN
CLE @ PHI
CIN @ NYJ
OAK @ NO
SD @ KC
BUF @ BAL
CHI @ HOU
GB @ JAX

MIA @ SEA
NYG @ DAL
DET @ IND

NE @ ARZ

PIT @ WAS
LA @ SF

My favorite time of year. When I make my week one picks in the NFL-Gaf thread then forget to for the rest of the season and lurk in shame. Go Panthers. RAWRRAWR.

CAR @ DEN

TB @ ATL
MIN @ TEN
CLE @ PHI
CIN @ NYJ
OAK @ NO
SD @ KC
BUF @ BAL
CHI @ HOU
GB @ JAX

MIA @ SEA
NYG @ DAL
DET @ IND

NE @ ARZ

PIT @ WAS
LA @ SF

Kacho

This season is super exciting to me. So many questions, lots of teams relying on young QBs and its gonna be mad entertaining watching it all play out.

Redskins:
I'm praying Cousins can repeat the success he had last season. The Steelers on Monday night will be a good test for him and the team as a whole. Expecting a big season for DJax and Reed. Their subpar running game may be their downfall.

Eagles:
Now that Philly has officially punted their season by trading Bradford and starting Wentz they've become a must watch team for me. Seeing how Wentz handles the pressure of starting and how he develops over the course of the season will be interesting. The Browns vs Eagles game in week 1 (struggling QB vs a rookie QB) should be fun.

Cowboys:
Romo might not be done yet but he's close. Dak has a hell of an opportunity ahead of him with a ton of weapons to utilize and the best O-line in the league. I expect great things from him overall.

Giants:
No idea what to expect. They were a disaster last season and while they have good receivers, Eli needs to be on point and he's been struggling a bit. Plus they got a new coach, I dunno...they won't be Eagles bad but I expect them to finish below the Redskins and Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom