• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

That was awesome of Virtanen to stay behind and suit up for Russia in this game. Does this make him a triple agent for Finland?

Rad-

Looking at the replay. That was damn lucky goal. Such luck usually go for winners so I have a feeling Russia will take this.

calder

Such a great tournament. Having guys this age with this much skill but still over emotional at times and not 100% solid in the defensive systems they'll need as pros make the games thrilling.

As always, mistakes make for the best hockey.

ksan

vitun helppoa
Such a great tournament. Having guys this age with this much skill but still over emotional at times and not 100% solid in the defensive systems they'll need as pros make the games thrilling.

As always, mistakes make for the best hockey.

pure fun is underrated

calder

Oh, I have it muted here at work, can anyone confirm that they are talking to Auston Matthews about playing for the Jets next year? Did he seem openly sad, like McDavid after the lottery, or kinda ok with it?

EDIT: serious aside - as I have it muted I couldn't figure out what happened at the end. I thought the Russians were going to end regulation on the PK, did that guy flipping his shit not get a penalty? Just a misconduct? Weren't the Russians 6on5 the last minute?

Rad-

Oh, I have it muted here at work, can anyone confirm that they are talking to Auston Matthews about playing for the Jets next year? Did he seem openly sad, like McDavid after the lottery, or kinda ok with it?

EDIT: serious aside - as I have it muted I couldn't figure out what happened at the end. I thought the Russians were going to end regulation on the PK, did that guy flipping his shit not get a penalty? Just a misconduct? Weren't the Russians 6on5 the last minute?

He got 10+20 so he was sent off but no penalty for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom