• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 World Junior Hockey Championships |OT| Where Future Busts Become National Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
PHIIIILLL KESSSSEEEEELLLLLLLL

pop-champagne-no-homo-o.gif

calder

Corey Pronman @coreypronman
And to no surprise, Puljujarvi is named the MVP of this year's World Juniors. One of the best performances we've seen from a draft eligible.

Unreal. Can't wait for Pronman's next draft rankings.

GOOOO FINLAAAAAND

i'm so used to our teams always losing in every damn sport so this is very enjoyable :)

and some of the responses here are hilarious. what the hell is Bustanen? lol

Samyy

GOOOO FINLAAAAAND

i'm so used to our teams always losing in every damn sport so this is very enjoyable :)

and some of the responses here are hilarious. what the hell is Bustanen? lol

Bustanen = Bust and Kapanen, just a joke due to Kapanen's slow start at this tournament but I feel like he really picked it up in the semis and final.

zroid

Banned
Bustanen = Bust and Kapanen, just a joke due to Kapanen's slow start at this tournament but I feel like he really picked it up in the semis and final.
He was also among the leaders in the SOG too, not bad. Only Laine had more for the Finns.

Just like Rantanen. The supposed top players stood up when we needed them. Good to see also appreciation of this tournament shooting up here as there was pretty huge media circus around this during the whole time. Damn it feels good. SUOMIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom