• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Hosted by Katy Perry

DrStiles

I thought the ending of Taylor's video totally made the video worth it. Was really fun to see all her past personalities up there.

Meowster

Katy is an incredibly awkward person and looks like Jane Fonda tonight. I mean, I like her, but anyone should have known that she is not the best choice for a host.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Pete Wentz, still relevant

ZeoVGM

Banned
Pete Wentz, still relevant

Fall Out Boy is still one of the most successful rock bands in the world brah.
"I like Alyssa Car. She's normal." - my mom.

Edit-

Got delayed to next year, I'm afraid.

Yeah, delayed from September to January.

I loved the first two songs released so far. Fans seem divided, which I guess is what happens with most bands who last thing long I guess.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Fall Out Boy is still one of the most successful rock bands in the world brah.
And that is shocking. I applaud them for managing to stay mainstream for 10+ years in a world that cares less about rock music than ever.

ZeoVGM

Banned
And that is shocking. I applaud them for managing to stay mainstream for 10+ years in a world that cares less about rock music than ever.

They moved more into the "anthem rock" category. I feel like they have three different songs that always get played at sporting events now.

Edit: Okay, legitimately laughed at the Fifth Harmony thing. I take it the other girl leaving was a bad breakup?

vatstep

they just came out of Lawbreakers loot boxes

no one will get this since no one plays it

Top Bottom