• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 MTV Video Music Awards |OT| Controversy made this show famous

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This song is fucking horrible.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I feel old. I have never heard this chainsmokers song and its number one on the hot 100. What is going on.

I never heard this song before.

Kreed

someone make the smiley

3Xb7yZk.png

VHKyuUe.png

CDV13

I'm 19 and I don't know who half these people are.

First time I have legit felt old during an award show

Do you listen to like exclusively metal/rock or something? That would make sense, but if you listen to everything these songs/artists are literally inescapable. They play everywhere. Especially bars and shit.

I can't believe she didn't send her momma to accept her award like the BET thing.

MTV must've deposited a sizable contribution to her bank account.

Do you listen to like exclusively metal/rock or something? That would make sense, but if you listen to everything these songs/artists are literally inescapable. They play everywhere. Especially bars and shit.

Lmao oh hell no I barely listen to metal at all.

Ok I know more than half, but some of these people are popping out of nowhere. I guess they are on top 40 stations that I barely listen to and just fizzle out afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom