• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Junior Men's Ice Hockey Championship |OT| Canada's Salty Holiday Tradition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 2 Canada USA finals were a crap shoot...Actually all 3 where USA won were wild games that were full of errors and could've gone either way. Remember the MAF own goal?

Bluenoser

I think he's saying it's a small sample size and this one could have easily gone either way.

Sure, they've only played each other 4 times, but Canada hasn't had much luck there, so... I guess that was my point. Sucks- I'd rather them lose to just about anyone besides US.

Last 2 Canada USA finals were a crap shoot...Actually all 3 where USA won were wild games that were full of errors and could've gone either way. Remember the MAF own goal?

Please don't remind me :(

I believe that was USA first gold medal wasn't it?

Stasis

That was some intense fucking final period, OT, and shootout.

I missed the first two periods =/

It's always hard to watch the kids who lose a game like that, though. In a way I was cheering for both sides. Great game.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
USA seems to have Canada's number in the big game. Oh well.
Big games like the 10/14 Olympic men and women's knockout games...oh wait.

2625106.jpg

All in all though, congrats to the USA for the win. Good game guys.

I think this game might be better for me than the 2014 Women's Olympics Gold medal game for me for my favorite, even if the good guys lost. That one was like despair for 58 minutes before Canada finally broke through and then it was asphyxiation for the next 10 minutes; this had high drama nearly the entire time until ending kinda-sorta badly with a skills comp. I can't decide 😶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom