• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2020 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

kaicooper87

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii/Dolphin, Reshade)

295330d2b47d5c053cc96ef5f448489dbbeec96d.jpg

080540df919b266a7ce9958e9f8a9e01a23ee3c3.jpg

When it works, it works very well, Virtua Fighter 5 runs at a locked 4K 60fps for me (9900K (5Ghz) & RTX 2080) & Demon Souls II, the same & without any (That I've so far noticed) graphical glitches.

But they are the exception, most titles I've tried struggle to do that, Sonic Unleashed for example will run between 40-60fps, not ideal for a Sonic game and most other games that I've tried have graphical glitches aplenty.

I just thought I'd give it try as an experiment and now its all set up on my rig, ready for future updates, this my setup:

pph4k1f.png
Yeah, I know, It's on a game-to-game-basis, but it would be cool to debut play MGS4 (that I have laying around unplayed for about a hundred years now) in smooth 1080p (4k will not be an option with my senior rig) without a hassle. :)
Little yes/no-question: Is there a "non-piraty" way to play PSN-(digital)-Only titles?
I think, I know the answer, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right? :)

Took these a while ago. The state of Kenzan's emulation wasn't good then.

29824974388_5fcdaa98ce_o.png

43648069622_3014cd68dc_o.png
It still isn't much good. Always goes down to 15 fps for me in Gion mainstreet, and I have a 768p monitor. Still good enough for taking pictures, but it bothers me that you don't have a first person toggle like in Yakuza 3. I hate having the character get in the way of my screenshots.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
yes dear perfect and smooth without even single stutter and 4k/8k/name it..
i play with Dualshock 4, i made a perfect profile for it

That's a really good news ! It's time to give it a go since I always wanted to do this one.
And actually your profile for the Dualshock 4 is interesting for me since I don't have my Xone controller :messenger_beaming:, do you mind sending it to me ?

kaicooper87

That's a really good news ! It's time to give it a go since I always wanted to do this one.
And actually your profile for the Dualshock 4 is interesting for me since I don't have my Xone controller :messenger_beaming:, do you mind sending it to me ?

ofc brother anytime, there are 2 profiles, full game just use MAIN profile
but there are few optional levels need to use Tilt motion, just choose TILT profile

if you dont want to use 2 profiles, just use MAIN then edit the the TILT like in the picture
instead of Right Analog, choose D-Pads , to be full control in one Main profile only
just like this down Below in the photo:
enjoy

3fkrYXC.png

EDIT: there's one more TIP you should now, if you wanna disable Pointer Cursor just simple press R3 (on and off)

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

ofc brother anytime, there are 2 profiles, full game just use MAIN profile
but there are few optional levels need to use Tilt motion, just choose TILT profile

if you dont want to use 2 profiles, just use MAIN then edit the the TILT like in the picture
instead of Right Analog, choose D-Pads , to be full control in one Main profile only
just like this down Below in the photo:
enjoy

3fkrYXC.png

EDIT: there's one more TIP you should now, if you wanna disable Pointer Cursor just simple press R3 (on and off)

Awesome thx ! I'm gonna do that this weekend (y)

Top Bottom