• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 | What are you playing in June?

Where will your time go in June?

• Destiny 2: The Final Shape (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Monster Hunter Stories 1+2 (PC, PS4, NSW)

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Shin Megami Tensei 5: Vengeance (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X, NSW)

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 54 52.4%
  • Still wakes the Deep (PC, PS5, XBS S|X)

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 HD (NSW)

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble (NSW)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Killer Klowns from Outer Space (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • V Rising (PS5)

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Radiant Tale: Fanfare! (NSW)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other/backlog (post in thread...)

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters

cormack12

Gold Member
Looks to be a quiet month for me personally, catching up on lots of old co-op stuff (Breakpoint), finishing Season 4 of Diablo IV - only just started BG£ as well so I am literally set for hours upon hours!

Previous months | 2024
January
February
March
April
May

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I can’t wait to play Elden Ring’s expansion. That’s about the only game I want in June. I had Monster Hunter Stories on iOS. It has an interesting rock paper scissors combat system.

yurinka

I'm with Helldivers 2 and now back to Street Fighter 6, got Stellar Blade but still have it pending.

Chrono Cross and Super Metroid

Being a poor gamer only having a phone to game on, is quite excellent

Kung Fu Smile GIF by BrownSugarApp

xrnzaaas

Super weak month, maybe I'll be interested in Still Wakes the Deep, but not if it's constant cat'n'mouse like in Amnesia Bunker.

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Extremely light year. I dont see anything major until Stalker 2 in September.

Gamepass and backlog for months. I will probably buy multiple indie games though. Still Wakes the Deep and Dungeons of Hinterberg in July are games I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:

yurinka

Stellar Blade is excellent.
I know, completed the demo. I bought the game and saw that it didn't continue my game progression where I left it at the end of the demo, as it was supposed to do. So I got lazy to start again, will do it later, pretty likely this month.

Last edited:

nikos

Of the games listed, the only definite is Destiny 2. Hopefully this expansion is good.

It's a May release but I'll probably grab F1 24 next week.
Bought SMTV for the Switch and only played for a couple of hours so I may check it out on PC at some point.
I'll keep an eye on Killer Klowns to see how it turns out.

Other than that, my go-to multiplayer games and other games I already own.

Hudo

Probably Elden Ring: Ring Harder

I'll check out SMT 5: Vengeance some time later, as I have played SMT 5 on Switch already.

Roberts

I think I'm getting close to finishing Hellblade 2. Possible I will do another round to get all the missing achievements but after that? Getting back to Fallout 76, also the first hour of Hauntii intrigued me so I will play that. What else? Need to play the new Prince of Persia. None of the new stuff interests me.

Fredrik

Shadow of the Erdtree!

And I will most likely keep playing:
Returnal with Samus Aran mod
Horizon Forbidden West PC
Ori and the Blind Forrest
No Rest for the Wicked
Hollow Knight
Hellblade 2
Starfield

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I know, completed the demo. I bought the game and saw that it didn't continue my game progression where I left it at the end of the demo, as it was supposed to do. So I got lazy to start again, will do it later, pretty likely this month.
It should ask you a question when you boot the full game and you start before the demo boss. Did you delete the save data from the demo?

Elden Ring DLC and Still Wakes The Deep day one

Still Wakes The Deep and 7 Days To Die.

From the games releasing this June Imma play these 3:
91ethDrwhrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81JETG1+k8L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81WOoNg5hiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
What makes Still Wakes the Deep worth a play? I’m curious because it looks interesting. It has a Prey vibe going on, but on the ocean.

Portugeezer

Gold Member
I installed Blasphemous 2 yesterday on the Switch.

After Animal Well, I wanted to play a more action orientated Metroidvania (and I loved the first one).

Last edited:

SHA

I'm trying to make fallout click so I can figure how to beat it without feeling distracted, it's my first fallout, I'm new to this game.

What makes Still Wakes the Deep worth a play? I’m curious because it looks interesting. It has a Prey vibe going on, but on the ocean.
The game footage they've shown so far looks legit good and I've enjoyed their past titles a great deal (Death Esther and Everybody's Gone to the Rapture are some of my favorites) so it's an easy day one buy for me even if the reviews will be mixed (hope they won't be). I also buy a fuckton of video games so if a game looks interesting to me I usually grab it day one.

bender

What time is it?
I fell off of Luigi's Mansion 2 when I played it on the 3DS way back when. I don't really remember but it started to feel a bit formulaic. I'll be curious to see if the design changes at all for the HD edition. I really enjoyed LM3.

Elden Ring DLC is a must but I've been replaying ER in the runup and I've quickly been reminded why it is one of my least favorite FromSoft Souls games.

Last edited:

Dazraell

Gold Member
Most likely I will pick up Luigi's Mansion 2, but June is gonna be catching up on backlog type of month for me

ReBurn

Gold Member
I'm going to continue with Stellar Blade and play some more Starfield with the performance patch and better maps.

intbal

I'm still waiting on their promised "next gen update" for the Stalker Trilogy before I start that. They said "later this year", but who knows whatever that means.
Until then, just more PUBG and Fallout 4.

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Mostly backlog. I've bought Rebirth, Eiyuden Chronicles and Stellar Blade this year but haven't had the chance to play them for more than a couple of hours. Life is too busy for games right now. But I am looking forward to Shadow of the Erdtree.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Shin Megami Tensei V for me. I held off on the Switch version because I knew there'd be a port eventually, and it's finally paying off.

I still need to play vanilla Elden Ring, so the DLC's not high on the list for me yet. Luigi's Mansion 2 HD I totally forgot about... it's probably good? I'll probably get it assuming Nintendo doesn't somehow mess it up. Not sure how they'd manage that with a 3DS conversion.

Vindicator

Still have to finish Elden Ring, besides that Destiny 2 TFS and some Star Citizen, also continued Starfield, way better with 60 fps but the total opposite to SC with all the loading screens.

Top Bottom