• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 | What are you playing in June?

Where will your time go in June?

• Destiny 2: The Final Shape (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • Monster Hunter Stories 1+2 (PC, PS4, NSW)

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Shin Megami Tensei 5: Vengeance (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X, NSW)

Votes: 16 15.5%
  • Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 54 52.4%
  • Still wakes the Deep (PC, PS5, XBS S|X)

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 HD (NSW)

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble (NSW)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Killer Klowns from Outer Space (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • V Rising (PS5)

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Radiant Tale: Fanfare! (NSW)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other/backlog (post in thread...)

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters

Markio128

Gold Member
I don’t think I’ll be buying any new games until late Autumn/winter. I may pick up a deal or two (I’m keeping my eye on a decent deal for Rise of the Ronin), but mainly I’ll be focusing on my backlog plus any games I haven’t tried from PS+, such as Midnight Suns.

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
What is Witchfire like? Does it run on Deck
not sure why you would want to play this on a deck. theres a million shitty console-like fps games that are suited for a deck. this is first "real" PC fps ive played since Doom eternal. the game is excellent

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Playing dragon age inquisition after playing origins hell of a game it’s gotta be flying under the radar.

dragon age GIF

Waiting for EA to drop a Dreadwolf trailer.

Elden Ring dlc lets go. Also since I have a close to 3 month gap in exciting releases, finish a playthrough of BG3. These are what backlogs are made for.

Playing dragon age inquisition after playing origins hell of a game it’s gotta be flying under the radar.

dragon age GIF

Waiting for EA to drop a Dreadwolf trailer.
Yeah I actually started DA 2 on the deck being the only dragon age I never finished. Very hype to get back to Thedas end of this year I hope.

hinch7

ER: Shadow of the Erdtree and finish off Ghost of Tsushima (PC). MW3 Season 3 and WoW Classic Cataclysm on the side.

Quite a lot of new stuff dropping on current titles and not enough time to play them all. Hyped for Elden Ring DLC.

simpatico

Ghost of Tsushima fucked my plans. May was supposed to be new Elden Ring character to line up with DLC. This fucking Tsushima game came out of nowhere and captured my entire heart. So June will probably be the new Elden Ring char. Maybe I'll have time to get to the DLC before July. Kinda doubt it.

Pelao

Elden Ring DLC.
I have multiple NG+ saves ready, but I'll probably do a quick NG before launch as well.

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

I got first-person action and third-person action covered for June with The Final Shape and Shadow of the Erdtree. Going to be a great month.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
Won't be playing the Elden Ring DLC until MapGenie is done with their map.

I actually wanted to play System Shock in June but since I just made a GamePass sub for Hellblade 2 and already finished it, I wanna use the remaining time until my sub runs out to replay Prey in 60 fps. Can't wait. Haven't played this game since release. Shame if never got a FPS boost on the PS5 (where I own it).

RPS37

I’ll be continuing Ghost of Tsushima on PS5
and we’ll see where I’m at in Hellblade 2 on XSX come June.

manzo

Wangan Midnight 6R on a private server on Teknoparrot. The reason why I bought a PC.

Also finally re-starting Ys 6 on PC after being tangled in the fan translation around 2003/2004. As now I finally have a game-worthy PC again, going through backlog of older Japanese PC games I missed. Ys 6 and the original Zwei pretty much. All this around WMMT6R.

None of that I suspect.

Back on Starfield after the patch - enjoying it a lot more now. Also playing EA’s PGA Tour, which is surprisingly good, especially on a long, sunny weekend like this one.

Gideon

Man, june is looking absolutely massive for me, immensely excited for the ER expansion, it's gonna be huge 🔥

Last edited:
Top Bottom